Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

I used to have a semi decent website.

But I havent updated that shit in almost half a year.

Not to mention Ive forgot all the flash coding I used on it.

Maybe I'll do something with these fucking 5000 flicks I have on this old HD.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well it's about four in the morning here, and I just got home from playing the Filipino game tong-its. Played for a total of about six hours and won three out of six pots. Feel pretty happy about that considering it was my third time playing while the other guy who won the other three pots has been playing his whole life. To give you an idea, it was two other couples and myself so they switched and I was in every game. Fuck I'm tired. I have to wake up kinda early tomorrow too. Shit.

Originally posted by DETO

dear Pffffffffffft,

*KnightBats*

<span style='color:888888'>...........................................<3, deto.</span>

ahhaha...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....so now i remember!!!!!!

:lol: ...i was wondering what in the phone fuck was going on when i got that...who knows my number?? ahahha

I fucking HATE little kids.

I wish I could shoot every little fucking kid who is currently screaming his head of outside my window and keeping me from sleep. Fuck them, if they're still out there when I leave, I'm going to run them over with my car a couple times.

Hey bats,

Todays highlights include, taking a photo of some girl selling krispy kreme donuts and wearing a shirt that read "we've found a better use for silicon".

I also took a photo with this guy in a monkey suit who's always in china town harrassing young women.

And I bought another second hand album...

<span style='color:pink'>so this girl i have been seeing for less than a month, tells me she loves me last night/this morning whatever, i back off tell her "you love me!?!?" and bounce, needless to say that relationship is over. :nope: "i love you" pfffft, you don't love me, you just love my doggy style.

deto/beat, skeet, retreat...</span>

Originally posted by gatita

The guys in "I want to see YOU!" thread think Im jailbait...

Little do they know Im married 40 year old woman with 2.5 kids, a dog and cat, and a white picket fence, right Gooch? :lol:

girl, don't try to steal my steez!

nah but for real, you are a hottie in person. i can only hope you think the same of me after my afternoon of mental illness. :lol: