Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

back to the road rage thing.

I have wicked road rage. It comes to me like ive been hit by lightning and its mostly because of others stupidity. For example i dont give a damn if some one cuts me off. Thats cool. I understand. Some times i have places to be too and do the same damn thing. Now the place i get pissed off the most is the interstate. IF you see me screaming up behind you, move the hell outta the fast lane. If you are gonna pass me in the right lane dont get in front of me and then start going slower than what i am doing. Fuckin haters. The ultimate thing that will make me fly off the handle is when im cruising along on the onramp and the person in front of me starts to slow down to a stop before they get onto the high way. Thats a good way to get killed. Fuck those people. :mad2: :heated: :mad2:

Good day KBs!

Its muggier than a witch's asscrack in NYC today, fackn nasty. Being broke sucks, my friend is spinning tonite @ a party + I most likely cant go due to no funds... man, I feel like an ass not reppin.

Sugar= I eat like shit when Im in school as well. Not junk food necessarily, but bad food. Like corn out of the can, literally. I would make a perfect homeless person. All I need is a fridge box and a dirty ripped up sheet to sleep on. Oh, and old NY Post Newspapers with Bush's ugly mug on em. Id use those to wipe my ass with.*

*[sorry for the visual] :D

Originally posted by gatita

I have something frightening to say......

I dont feel like getting drunk tonight. Is there something wrong with me? Have I lost my mind? Is hell frozen over?

yes. there is something terribly wrong with you. weirdo. :D

i say that I don't feel like drinking all the time. then i take a sip of beer and all is well with the world.

buuuut, a night off every now and then is good too.

Originally posted by azert

I'm not really from anywhere. Born in Oklahoma and then moved to Nebraska until third grade. Moved to New Mexico for a year and a half. Then moved to Germany for almost five years, and now I'm here. So I have no real homeplace. Damn, I have a headache so it's time to sleep. Haha now I'll definately keep posting in this thread.

Damn that must've been a pretty crazy experience. I've been in the same place my whole life. Colorado's pretty cool though.

And you're more than welcome to post in here when you feel like it.