bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 5:04 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

campy is beautiful... too nice for me. 

the specialized aethos: i conceptually like what it is—a less-complicated high end bike that's less anal about "aero, bro." but man. that price point is fucking oppressive 

Specialized:  Makes a $20k 'basic' S-Works no muss no fuss, calls it the Aethos 

BMC:  Hold my beer 

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. Some elves did some shitty work on putting the little homies bike together. When you squeeze the back brakes they dont close enough to touch the wheel. Then they also dont release tension when you let go of the brake handle.

This is what the back brakes look like if you can help me get this bike on the road.

20201226_102401.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched the Cyclocross World Championships in Oostende, Belgium for Elite Women and U23 Men, today. U23 was kinda boring, but still interesting to watch. The Elite Women race was awesome. One of the competitors, Clara Honsinger, is a local racer so every racer in town has been watching her race all season. I was gunning for her to finish on the podium in today's race. Definitely a seat-edger of a race all the way to the end. 

Tomorrow is the Elite Men and U23 Women. Both races should be really good to watch. The course should be nice and muddy by then, and all the wet sand should make it interesting. 

• Like 3