What were you doing before you came back to check 12oz?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by Æ°@Apr 15 2005, 02:51 PM

called in sick

i had to write down what my excuse was before i called my supervisor.

"hey kevin....this is *****, listen, i literally JUST got off the phone with my vet...,my parakeet died and im going to have to take a personal day tuesday.."

not really but yeah.

Guest Swizel

I just aced my History test. All the other idoits are still back in the class waighting to be dismissed. But those Half Tards dont know you can leave when your done

Booyackaa. 3.8 bitches

Having a cigarette with the girl next door. Then I pissed in a coke bottle because I was too lazy to walk to the bathroom. There was a point where I thought the carpet was going to get messy but I finished just in time. Those bottles fill up quick

Guest Swizel

making everyone look stupid in Eng. I cant belive some people are so oblivious when it comes to analizing the thesis of an essay about the compassion for the homeless.

I mean duh. The feeling comes from the deep rooted guilt enstilled by society that says you must feelings of compassion for the less fortunat otherwise your a bad person.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Aug 1 2005, 02:20 PM

Having a cigarette with the girl next door. Then I pissed in a coke bottle because I was too lazy to walk to the bathroom. There was a point where I thought the carpet was going to get messy but I finished just in time. Those bottles fill up quick

:haha:

Archived