Playstation 3

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got to think about the big picture (a blu-ray player cost $999.99 at the moment (which is not going to be moving that price for another year (you can buy a ps3 for $399.99 (the 30gb harddrive ) and that alone gives you a $600.00 right there

i bet alot of you used the ps2 as a dvd player instead of buying just a plain dvd player, cause that is what i did

I think it's funny that you could say "Oh PS3 is gonna suck, you're better off with a 360"

No way is it going to suck. It might be out of your price range, or you might not like it. But obviously with all the money they spent developing the technology it's not going to suck. I'm gonna get one, but first I'm gonna spend tons of time at 88s house playing it. He thought it was funny when I said, "Dude I can't wait for PS3 and Wii to come out so I can come over here and play it"

I'm bored and about to get laid.

FUCKING NERDS!!!

Jk, I sold Lens a camera today.

this shit is gonna be nuts, im not huge on video games and hate xbox. probably wont get it this year. too much trouble trying to fight the crowds and shit. glad they got rid of those gay controllers

agreed. for the life of me i could never understand why people make a big deal about "being the first to play it" and pre-ordering and standing in long ass lines at 3 in the morning sleeping in tents and shit, only to pay full price for this shit. you figure they're gonna want a few games and an extra controller... with tax you're talking close to $1,000 for a system, a second controller, and 3 games.

i probably won't be getting a ps3 til early next year. will be cheaper and no fighting a crowd over a game.

Just for the simple fact that PS3 will stay relevant as a home-entertainment system for at least five years, I still don't think that $600 is asking too much.

Even still, I've changed my mind and decided to wait a while to get one because I don't want to have to go through what most 360 owners are going through: which is basically sitting around with a $450 thumb up your ass until the games that showcase what the system's capable of are released.

Fuck buying a system that hardly has any games.

i bet alot of you used the ps2 as a dvd player instead of buying just a plain dvd player, cause that is what i did

I admit, i did this too

In the three years i owned mine before it died, i didn't play that many games on it....just japanese fetish dvds and indie movies

Archived