The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo im kinda new here and dont know where else to post this. the thread here looked like a general discussion thread. sorry if it's off topic. (the thread's name is nonsense haha)

I'm looking for any good writers out at copenhagen/denmark, I will be going on a trip there next week for a few days and I need some contacts in the scene. trying to get in on some steel action... but I'll take whatever I can get.

is there any danish mans in this forum, or do any of you know any friends out there etc...

any help would be greatly apreciated.

and I'll make sure I'll get whoever helps out some copnhagen train shout outs.

peace

get at me in my inbox yo

• Like 1

yo im kinda new here and dont know where else to post this. the thread here looked like a general discussion thread. sorry if it's off topic. (the thread's name is nonsense haha)

I'm looking for any good writers out at copenhagen/denmark, I will be going on a trip there next week for a few days and I need some contacts in the scene. trying to get in on some steel action... but I'll take whatever I can get.

is there any danish mans in this forum, or do any of you know any friends out there etc...

peace

get at me in my inbox yo

THIS GUY SEEMS LEGIT

YO SO MY HOMEGIRL HITS ME UP AND WE CHITCHAT OR WHATEVER LIKE THAT AND SHE GETS AROUND TO EXPLAINING A SITUATION SHE HAD WITH THIS NIGGA WHERE THEY WAS CHILLIN AND FUCKIN AROUND AND THE NIGGA THREW SHADE OUTTA THE BLUE.

SEEING AS HOW I'M THE KNOWLEDGEGOD I HAD TO BREAK IT DOWN TO HER CUZ SHE'S A NICE GIRL, AND I'M NOT SAYIN THAT CUZ SHE'S A SEAHAG BARNACLE TITTY BITCH EITHER (SHE'S BAD)…NAHMEAN CUZ NIGGAS SOMETIMES BE LIKE "OH SHE'S A NICE GIRL THOUGH" WHICH IS CODE FOR "THAT BITCH LOOKS LIKE MARV ALBERT I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS BITCH SO I'LL JUDGE HER NOT ON THE WACKNESS OF HER FACIAL BUT ON THE CONTENT OF HER CHARACTER"…THAT'S NOT THE CASE HERE I WOULD MOST DEF SMASH, SHE'S EXOTIC.

ANYWAY NIGGAS ARE IDIOTS B, I FEEL LIKE WHENEVER A FEMALE FRIEND APPROACHES ME WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THIS I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT NIGGAS MINDS DON'T FUNCTION THE WAY YALLS DO. EVERYTHING MY WIFE SAYS I TAKE LITERALLY EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE'S THE RIDDLER WITH A PUSSY. I DON'T CARE. NIGGAS DON'T CARE IN GENERAL. (I REALLY AM NOT INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING IN THE COMMENTS HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND IS THE EXCEPTION CUZ HE'S NOT HE'S JUST AN EXCELLENT FRONTER) MA PLEASE STOP TRYING TO TELL ME A HAIKU ABOUT HOW YOU FELT WHEN I LOOKED AT THAT GIRLS TITTIES AT THE SUPERMARKET (THEY WERE LOOKIN AT ME FIRST)…ALSO, I DONT GIVE A FUCK B. NIGGAS ARE VERY SIMPLE. THERE'S NO GUESSWORK INVOLVED IN FINDING OUT WHAT NIGGAS WANT AND IF YOU HAVE A DUDE YOU GOTTA "FIGURE OUT" THEN THAT NIGGA HAS BEEN THROUGH SOME SHIT WITH HIS EX SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BOUNCE BEFORE YOU SAY THE WRONG THING AND THE NIGGA KILLS YOUR SISTER AND WEARS HER TITS AS A MASK, THEN TRIES TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM YOUR JOB AS ASSISTANT MANAGER AT PARAGON.

SO BASICALLY WHILE SHORTY WAS EXPLAININ THE SITUATION TO ME I REALIZED IT WAS A CASE OF A NIGGA THINKING A FEMALE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE THINKING IN SIMPLE LOGICAL PATTERNS B. WHICH I KINDA UNDERSTAND BUT IF SHORTY IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING EXPLICITLY THEN YOU GOTTA TAKE IT, AND IF SHE TRIES TO FLIP IT LATER THEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT LATER. THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS BE FUCKIN WITH A BITCH AND SEE HER SOMEWHERE AND THROW THE RAYBANS LIKE "IDK THIS BITCH" JUST CUZ YOU WITH ANOTHER BITCH. I SEEN THIS HAPPEN LIKE 300000 TIMES IN MY LIFETIME AND IT ALWAYS ENDS IN BEEF AND A WHOLE NETWORK OF GIRLS BEING LIKE "THAT NIGGA IS AN ASSHOLE YO!" THEN YOU END UP ON DONTDOITGIRL.COM AND GIRLS IS SPREADIN MORE RUMORS ABOUT YOU THAN EVERY CLOSETED GAY RAPPER AND YOU BECOME THE CHRIS BROWN OF YOUR SCENERY…EVEN WORSE CUZ AT LEAST CHRIS BROWN FLIES AROUND AND DOES MICHAEL JACKSON SO GOOD HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS NAME TO PRINCE BLANKET…NAHMEAN THIS ALLOWS HIM TO OBTAIN OD PUSSY EVEN THOUGH HE BEAT RIHANNA LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD BEATS HIS DICK DURING SUMMER VACATION. (OFTEN AND MERCILESSLY.)

YO LISTEN TO ME B. PRACTICE TALKIN STRAIGHT, IF YOU'RE ALREADY THE TYPE OF FEMALE THAT LIKES TO PLAY CLUE WITH THE PUSSY THEN WHATEVER DO YOU BUT DON'T GET MAD WHEN NIGGAS HIT YOU WITH THE CANDLESTICK IN THE LIBRARY. IF YOU'RE A YOUNG LADY, TRY TO DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO TELL MEN WHAT YOU WANT SO THAT NICE GIRLS (THAT I WOULD DEFINITELY SMASH) DON'T END UP SLAYING POTENTIALLY NICE DUDES THAT COME OFF LIKE ILL ASSHOLES BECAUSE THEY BOTH WANT THE SAME THING BUT DUE TO SITUATIONS, I CANT FUCK WITH YOU.

#KNOWLEDGE

THERE IS A WUTANG LINE AND A CORMEGA LINE IN HERE, FIRST ONE TO GET BOTH GETS A SHOUTOUT ON TWITTER (I KNOW ITS CORNY BUT WTF YOU WANT B I'M BROKE, YOU WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU A BUSTDOWN?)

YO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF MY STREET TEAM FOR COLLEGE CREDIT HOLLA AT ME EVEN THOUGH YOU WON'T REALLY GET COLLEGE CREDITS BUT YOU'LL BE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE NEVER SOBER MAJOR LIFE BOYS MOVEMENT…ALSO IF ANY OF YALL NIGGAS HAVE BOOTLEG COPIES OF CS4 LAYIN AROUND HOLLA AT ME MY WIFES COUSIN SMOKES SO MUCH WEED HE FORGOT HE WAS SENDIN IT HE ALSO FORGOT HOW TO SPELL CS4 AND THAT HE HAS KIDS.

peace

get at me in my inbox yo

This is the Paraguay thread my man, keep looking.