The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

paulallen2main-420x0.jpg

Adrianne-Palicki729-420x0.jpg

Tilikum729-420x0.jpg

Shovel used in fast food restaurant robbery

March 31, 2011 - 11:29AM

A man used a shovel to rob a fast-food restaurant in Sydney's southwest, say police.

He walked into the Fairfield restaurant with a metre-long shovel about 8pm (AEDT)

yesterday and demanded cash from a 20-year-old employee before striking him on

the shoulder and taking money from the register.

Police say he then stole a customer's bike and rode away.

Advertisement: Story continues below

The employee was left with bruising and abrasions to his shoulder.

art_moko-420x0.jpg

017942-sharks.jpg

14160l4.jpg

happy birthday robert bunsen

ROBERT WILHELM BUNSEN

(1811-1899)

When confronted by the vast array of apparatus used in chemistry lab, a student can usually identify with a high degree of confidence one of the more familiar pieces of equipment, the Bunsen burner. While this essential piece of laboratory equipment has immortalized the name of Robert Wilhelm Bunsen, it was not invented by him. Bunsen improved the burner's design to aid his endeavors in spectroscopy. Ironically, Bunsen will be remembered by generations of chemistry students for a mere improvement in a burner design, when his other contributions to the field of chemistry are vastly more significant and diverse, covering such areas as organic chemistry, arsenic compounds, gas measurements and analysis, the galvanic battery, elemental spectroscopy and geology.

katy perry looks mad ordinary, wgaf bout katy perry, and classic quarter pounders are for yuppies, 2 double cheeseburgers anda mcchicken for the same price as a quap

i guesswat im sayin is that the 12oz commercials are fuckin up

rip nate

shits mad funny, warren is scared as fuck gettin tooled on, nate bails his ass out then warrens like yea we just regulated. whata punk. whyd they edit out the world cold. nate dogs bout to make some bodies turn _____

think if i walked into a mickeydees and asked for a quap theyd know what i meant?prolly not.

i feel dat, niggas is about quantity not quality. i could get three mcdickens for the price of a southern style dicken. i mean i aint tryin to savor my shit, i be tryin to get lettuce and mayo on my floorboards, and nom the fuck out some deep fried bleached meat filler.