The Nonsense thread

Overtime

Now I know why you hate memes so much...

You're the reason people make them!:lol:

uh...i take it you dont understand how memes become memes.

you kinda have to be there at that moment.

i got nothing against memes or people who post them as an extended form of vocabulary...

unless your okay with rage face memes that have nothing to do with anything or dao memes with funnyjunk and memebase stamps on them...then in that sense yes i do dislike them.

also no...the only 12oz meme that i had a part in was the sugar glider...and even then my part was small. other members solidified it.

if you want to start from page 1 in here to now its all there..internet fads and memes all chronologicalamaly filed...and an asload of reposts round the 300 -600 page mark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

top ten best spam bots for me have all been in crossfire.

also that humanshitapede diagram places 12oz right under reddit as of 2012.

2001-2006 ch0 was at the top for original content..although thems was the something awful,portalofevil,ebaums,ytmnd forum foodchain years so it was all equal... oolong the rabbit was everybodies

last time i heard this song was when my ex told me out the blue that she wanted to break up, it was about 10pm November 2, 1999, this the song i heard on her car playing before she left for the last time, i remember telling her "listen to what that songs saying" but i guess it didnt do no good telling her that, oh well shit happens, sometimes when im clubbing and they put this song on, it takes me back to that dark day in my life, weird but i still miss her, dam song!!