The Nonsense thread

Overtime

But Chong did not go home that night. Instead, he was placed in a cell for five days without any human contact and was not given food or drink. In his desperation, he said he was forced to drink his own urine.

“I had to do what I had to do to survive….I hallucinated by the third day,” Chong said. “I was completely insane.”

nugra bout to get payed..

6aul.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Samantha Wikkidlette Vogel

2 hours ago via mobile

Whoop whoop fam,were lookin for tru fam who want to help me run my free juggalo phonechat "juggalo nation" U will b paid paid monthly.Its free to call as long as u have unlimited long distance.if ur seriously down,call the chatline directly @ 6107949788.Or call me @ 6314030844.Come check us out.

Like · Share

edward-norton-closing-laptop.gif

4rusjs.gif

youtube is the ghey for allowing any juggalo shit at all...lord almighty those people are fucked

There was an ICP concert in my city recently. I was at a pizza place and I saw 100's of disgusting looking, face painted retards. Almost lost my appetite. The whole crowd looked like they had a collective I.Q. of 11. That was some pretty trashy white trash.