The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tumblr_lnz84ugFgM1qdwr2ro1_400.jpg

is that packing tape over her cha cha? why are these pictures always in the toilet? dont these girls have mirrors anywhere else in their houses? so many questions....

I don't know if this has been addressed, but it deserves it. If you study the genital area closely you will see that it is merely the background of the shower wall. It is an optical illusion created by four things. The vagina is not able to be seen, as her back is arched, pushing the vagina backwards, out of view. What you do see is a small, flattened out half-pipe cross section of negative space, which is composed of the same color as the shower wall, which you can see matches exactly to the light avocado colored area just to the right of her elbow. She is sitting on the edge of a small flat barrier to the toilet, and where it drops off behind her, the shadow of her body stops as well, creating the illusion of "packing tape over her cha cha". The color is similar to most brownish-green packing tapes used commercially. Furthermore, putting packing tape over stretched vaginal tissue would only stretch it further upon removal.

• Like 2

I don't know if this has been addressed, but it deserves it. If you study the genital area closely you will see that it is merely the background of the shower wall. It is an optical illusion created by four things. The vagina is not able to be seen, as her back is arched, pushing the vagina backwards, out of view. What you do see is a small, flattened out half-pipe cross section of negative space, which is composed of the same color as the shower wall, which you can see matches exactly to the light avocado colored area just to the right of her elbow. She is sitting on the edge of a small flat barrier to the toilet, and where it drops off behind her, the shadow of her body stops as well, creating the illusion of "packing tape over her cha cha". The color is similar to most brownish-green packing tapes used commercially. Furthermore, putting packing tape over stretched vaginal tissue would only stretch it further upon removal.

first.........NONSENSE.:lol:

you still the dude though.....you still the dude!

TVB-45th-Anniversary-Lighting-Ceremony-2.jpg

ShawScope.jpg

kung-fu-hustle.jpg

jackie-chan-golden-harvest.jpg

come-drink-with-me.jpg

When I was in college, I used to watch kungfu movies with the volume off and sync it up to albums from Jeru, Cypress hill, Wu-tang ..etc.

and imagine my own plot based on the lyrics, or gangster drug dealing type shit. At one point, I think I rented every single KungFu flick available in the Chicagoland area....

so I moved onto japanimation and basically did the same thing until I ran out of new movies to see.

good times.

tumblr_l9qe6mhAEV1qzkq7h.png

8 samurai remake came out last year.

also jet li has come out with some pretty decent films the last two years..

oh and that film wuxia and detective dee are fucking awesome.

my question is what happened to all the blaxploitation films?

did somebody just decide to stop making them?

and those nolimit films or anything like that dont count.

id rather watch an icp movie on dmt with needles being stabbed through my dick before i'd watch one of those