The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Click here to find out more!

User CP Register Rules FAQ Members New Search Quick Nav Log Out Home Product Shop

THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION GENERAL DISCUSSION / NO GRAFFITI CONTENT CHANNEL ZERO The Nonsense thread

Hello MOOGLE?,

Welcome back to the THE WRITERS FORUM brought to you by 12ozPROPHET...

Your last visit was Today at 11:27 AM. You have 3 unread, 55 total Private Messages.

Also, make sure you check out the 12ozProphet Blogs, for the latest and greatest from the brothers behind the struggle at 12ozProphet, as well as member blogs from some of the top writers and personalities in the game today.

For those of you really looking to step your game up and make the most of your membership, sign up for THE DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY and get premium perks like extra attachment space, more PM's, access to the DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY V.I.P. section and more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For more 12ozProphet, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/12ozprophet and on FaceBook at http://www.facebook.com/12ozprophet.

Click here to find out more!

Show Threads Show Posts

Other Search Options

Find New Posts

Find Today's Posts

Advanced Search

Quick Links

Today's Posts

Mark Forums Read

Open Buddy List

User Control Panel

Edit Signature

Edit Profile

Edit Options

Miscellaneous

Private Messages

Subscribed Threads

My Profile

Who's Online

Go to Page...

Page 1 of 326 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 > Last »

VIEW FIRST UNREAD

Old

(#1)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default The Nonsense thread - 05-06-2004, 11:07 AM

ok, here is casek and my idea. we was talkin and i wanted to make a thread to see how fast we could get it to 100 pages, thats somethig like 4000 posts. All you do is posts nonsense, no point.

Only rule is you cant post right after yourself. There is no topic, so dont stick to one, talk to people if you would like, but just keep it going. I wanna see how long it takes to make it the biggest thread on 12oz

Theo, 2blazzed, this is your calling, post all the pictures you want

That, and try and keep the "views" and "posts" about even, that would be rad

Add to Overtime's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Overtime

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Overtime

Find More Posts by Overtime

Add Overtime to Your Buddy List

Unread

12ozProphet Shop

Official

12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

BEST MTN COLORS SELECTION ONLINE!

The absolute largest paint color selection in the anywhere online.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/shop

Old

(#2)

MurderSluts

MurderSluts has no e-cred at this point

Send a message via AIM to MurderSluts

Default 05-06-2004, 11:09 AM

i just registered cuz my boyfriend told me it'll pass time while i sit at work and do nothing. so here i am...and i kill bitches. the end.

Add to MurderSluts's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

MurderSluts

View Public Profile

Send email to MurderSluts

Find More Posts by MurderSluts

Add MurderSluts to Your Buddy List

Old

(#3)

TheoHuxtable

Banned

TheoHuxtable has no e-cred at this point

Default 05-06-2004, 11:10 AM

I don't know if it'll work. We had the "bump thread" a while back where everybody just bumped it to see how many pages we could get and the mods closed it.

Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

TheoHuxtable

View Public Profile

Send email to TheoHuxtable

Find More Posts by TheoHuxtable

Add TheoHuxtable to Your Buddy List

Old

(#4)

j

Default 05-06-2004, 11:12 AM

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/lockfolder.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/lockfolder.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/lockfolder.gif'>

Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

j

Old

(#5)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 05-06-2004, 11:12 AM

see, i figured it might happen, but maybe i caught them on a day where they dont care, we shall see

Add to Overtime's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Overtime

View Public Profile

Old

(#6)

Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob is watching their e-fame flourish Poop Man Bob is watching their e-fame flourish Poop Man Bob is watching their e-fame flourish Poop Man Bob is watching their e-fame flourish Poop Man Bob is watching their e-fame flourish Poop Man Bob is watching their e-fame flourish

Default 05-06-2004, 11:13 AM

Mam's

http://www.newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/superclose.gif'>

Add to Poop Man Bob's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Poop Man Bob

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Poop Man Bob

Send email to Poop Man Bob

Find More Posts by Poop Man Bob

Add Poop Man Bob to Your Buddy List

Old

(#7)

26SidedCube

Veteran

26SidedCube is on their way to e-fame

Default 05-06-2004, 11:17 AM

No fun unless it's my fun! There's a nice start (and likely end) to the nonsense.

Add to 26SidedCube's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

26SidedCube

View Public Profile

Send a private message to 26SidedCube

Send email to 26SidedCube

Find More Posts by 26SidedCube

Add 26SidedCube to Your Buddy List

Old

(#8)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Default 05-06-2004, 11:18 AM

no, this thread is awesome, damn,

Overtime

View Public Profile

Old

(#9)

TheoHuxtable

Banned

TheoHuxtable has no e-cred at this point

Default 05-06-2004, 11:18 AM

http://www.studiomark.com/nov2002images/red-arrow.jpg'>

http://recycling.stanford.edu/images/5R/red_arrows.gif'>

http://www.ci.sf.ca.us/site/uploadedimages/sfgtv_test/red-arrow-button-2.gif'>

http://www.electric-words.com/cell/electaus/red-arrow.gif'>

http://www.silvercliff.com/redarrowlogo.JPG'>

http://www.unready.net/i/vis_chem_bldg.gif'>

http://www.msue.msu.edu/vanburen/edredarrow.jpg'>

TheoHuxtable

View Public Profile

Send email to TheoHuxtable

Find More Posts by TheoHuxtable

Add TheoHuxtable to Your Buddy List

Old

(#10)

casekonly

Veteran

casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish

Send a message via AIM to casekonly

Default 05-06-2004, 11:21 AM

i just woke up at noon.

Add to casekonly's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

casekonly

View Public Profile

Send email to casekonly

Visit casekonly's homepage!

Find More Posts by casekonly

Add casekonly to Your Buddy List

Old

(#11)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Default 05-06-2004, 11:22 AM

my whole goal is to find out how to unclose the rules, just because the 0 post count has made me angry the entire time i have been on here

Overtime

View Public Profile

Old

(#12)

26SidedCube

Veteran

26SidedCube is on their way to e-fame

Default 05-06-2004, 11:24 AM

Fact is, all you had to do was whistle.

Add to 26SidedCube's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

26SidedCube

View Public Profile

Send a private message to 26SidedCube

Send email to 26SidedCube

Find More Posts by 26SidedCube

Add 26SidedCube to Your Buddy List

Old

(#13)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Default 05-06-2004, 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Fact is, all you had to do was whistle.

yeah, i guess i did, but i dont know how to internet whistle...

Overtime

View Public Profile

Old

(#14)

j

Default 05-06-2004, 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by onesecondple

yeah, i guess i did, but i dont know how to internet whistle...

newb

j

Old

(#15)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Default 05-06-2004, 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by j

newb

when will i find out the secret?

Overtime

View Public Profile

Old

(#16)

casekonly

Veteran

casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish casekonly is watching their e-fame flourish

Default 05-06-2004, 12:04 PM

he's batman

Add to casekonly's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

casekonly

View Public Profile

Send email to casekonly

Old

(#17)

Overtime

Unstoppable

Default 05-06-2004, 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by casekonly

he's batman

yeah, so?

Overtime

View Public Profile

Old

(#18)

Fabo 2

Fabo 2 has no e-cred at this point

Default 05-06-2004, 12:13 PM

blud.........mans.

Add to Fabo 2's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Fabo 2

View Public Profile

Send email to Fabo 2

Find More Posts by Fabo 2

Add Fabo 2 to Your Buddy List

Old

(#19)

casekonly

Veteran

Default 05-06-2004, 12:16 PM

poop

casekonly

View Public Profile

Send email to casekonly

Old

(#20)

slave_one

slave_one has no e-cred at this point

Default 05-06-2004, 12:17 PM

i don't wanna work!