The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just read this in a news report on my friend and his cousin who got busted for writeing last summer.

"They may see it as art, but whatever they see, nobody else sees," Polheber said, adding, "You don't see any of their monikers on their own homes."

The detective said he has a list of 10 monikers that he is methodically tracking down. One of them comes from an individual who calls himself "Fake."

Polheber said he understands that Gone84 doesn't approve of graffiti art that causes damage, and he said graffiti artists have a code which they are supposed to follow - no graffiti on occupied homes or automobiles.

He added that some local graffiti artists don't follow the code.

Since police have stepped up their investigation and made some arrests, Polheber said the number of incidents "has lessened significantly."

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/530700/Graffitists-to-pay-for-damages.html

pittsburgh city public works director guy costa on mook...

"He's got to be rappelling off the sides of these bridges," Costa said. "He's going into areas no one's gone before. I'm surprised he hasn't fallen or gotten hurt. I'd actually like to see that -- see him break his arm or something," the director continued, angrily