The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

6 Newark women hospitalized after getting backsides injected with caulk mixture

By The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk

March 07, 2010, 4:40AM

NEWARK -- Six city women seeking backside enhancements have been hospitalized in the last two months after getting injected with mixtures of hardware-grade caulk, silicone and petroleum jelly, according to a report in the New York Post.

The New Jersey Department of Health reported the incidents, and hospital officials said the injections all happened in hotels around the Newark area, the paper reported. The women were all from the Dominican Republic. No one has been charged.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I found that at random, checked it on youtube and was like...

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Apparently somebody likes that trash because one of their videos had something like five million hits. I want to punch all of those kids in the face.

wow dude. i just went to listen to brokencyde to see what they were about... and... fuck, there's no way anyone likes that shit right?

530x466.jpeg

just got this in the mail last week..

why you hating boxcars? this is the hot hot shit dawg..you on some old man still doin the Charleston status .. get with the future dawg..