The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so....

i've gotta leave for work in about 10 mins....

should i:

a)call off sick and sleep the rest of the day

b)go in and be a goood employee, whilst having to deal with bitch customers

c)go to work and burn the muthafucker down.

all are acceptable answers.. your opinion is appreciated

Originally posted by »§܇Œ«

so....

should i:

go to work steal the money, nd then b sick nd go home nd sleep for the rest of the day

Originally posted by ASH.UGT

yeh so me and my friends walked past the new girl in our school and shes really pritty and i went to say hello and alright at the same time and said aiya, now she probly thinks im sum dork :(

Psh, forget it. Your chance is done and gone. She bagged the trash up for you but you mis-pronounced the pick-up.. sorry, better luck with the next new girl.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Psh, forget it. Your chance is done and gone. She bagged the trash up for you but you mis-pronounced the pick-up.. sorry, better luck with the next new girl.

Man, you're going to give him a complex. Just stroll up to her and say "It must suck being new, you want to get lunch with me." And you're in like pink shirts...

Milton

Looking out...

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

so....

should i:

something about chicks talking about arson really turns me on. grr.

I've got to be at work at 6, I'm off to bed in a few minutes, but I have a story for 12oz.

I'm on the phone with Jagermeister girl (if you remember her) about half an hour ago, we are talking and I tell her I got an RJD2 cd today (Thanks PMB). I tell her some of the stuff Copywrite said in his track "Twisted off the egg nog and liquor, I'm a big dog like Clifford" and "You spit the best shit on everybodys mixtape, now for your album your left with shit you wrote in sixth grade." Somehow we get to the topic of guys that get drunk and freestyle at parties. I make it clear that I hate people who do that, especially goofy frat faggots who think Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys are as hip hop as it gets. She asks me why, and I tell her I used to rap, so I hate shitty rappers in general. She laughs and says "ya right," I tell her I'm serious and that I put a demo tape together with 2 of my friends a couple years ago. She starts laughing like I told a joke, not like "I can't picture you rapping" but like it's funny, I don't know. She was still laughing when I put the phone down and I assume she laughed for a good while because it rang 5 or 6 minutes aftewords and I neglected to answer. I don't think I'm going to call that one back...

Milton

First time they fuss I'm breezin...

Originally posted by Milton

Man, you're going to give him a complex. Just stroll up to her and say "It must suck being new, you want to get lunch with me." And you're in like pink shirts...

Milton

Looking out...

Why'd you have to go and fuck it up? It was beautiful and you made it ugly.

:lol: i talk to her at school but like all the dickheads who think there like gods gift usually talk to her. It was lucky i didnt get talking to her because i walked round the corner this bloke walked past and my friend said th@s her boyfriend. :o

Oh well better luck next time.

:(