The DEpreciation of Lindsay Lohan.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a year from now, no one's going to remember her. She blew up way too fast, obviously got involved in the Hollywood nightlife, and it's going to ruin her. Shit dog, look at her.

The first time I'd ever seen or heard of her was when she was a guest on either Letterman or Conan O'Brien. I thought she was dumb as a rock and not even very good looking. I couldn't understand why she was famous. The movie clip they showed, she couldn't even act.

I bet she got the job the old fashioned actress way.

Im going to fight whoever was like, "Oh yeah Lindsay get those taken out, you'll look a ton more natural."

And whomever else said,. "Hanging out with Nicole Ritchie is a good idea. Yeah you look great as a skeleton."

hanging w/ nicole richie got to her i guess, and she decided that she wanted to look like a skeleton too.

i read something in a newspaper that lohan said something about turning 18 and "losing baby fat," also something about looking better in her clothes. breasts and hips are not baby fat, those are womanly features. she was mad skinny to begin with. why would someone ruin a perfectly banging body?

oh well...

Archived