Outrage over Iraqi prison torture (Combined)

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

my girls parents are buggin about that. that guy who lost his head about this was there to kill them. shit man, thats war. funny how people only see things one way sometimes.

Actually, he was there to repair radio towers. He was trying to come the

fuck home.

Originally posted by S@T@N

Actually, he was there to repair radio towers. He was trying to come the

fuck home.

hes there on behalf of the government of the united states. fucked up shit happens in war. he caught one. i dont mean to be a dick about it but black and white thats the facts.

how many iraqis are we killing over there a day anyways that we dont hear about bc yknow, the us isnt brutal or nothin. :rolleyes:

Let me just start by saying don't roll your eyes at me like I'm some

ignorant 15 year old "cronie" of yours. I made a valid point.

By your logic, every representative of a particular group detrimental to your

cause is a worthy target. Thanks for justifying the holocaust, Hitler.

I don't think the big problem is the death of the guy, it's the fact that

it was 1) a brutal death, 2) televised, and 3) intentionally identified.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Iraqis concider foreign army as 'invaders' and it seems pretty legit they do so...its their home you know.

Originally posted by S@T@N

Let me just start by saying don't roll your eyes at me like I'm some

ignorant 15 year old "cronie" of yours. I made a valid point.

By your logic, every representative of a particular group detrimental to your

cause is a worthy target. Thanks for justifying the holocaust, Hitler.

I don't think the big problem is the death of the guy, it's the fact that

it was 1) a brutal death, 2) televised, and 3) intentionally identified.

as far as televised brutal deaths my friend, lets turn the page to the late 1960's and early 1970's to the vietnam war. this was a war that was on the evening news every day for 4 years showing american and vietnamese soldiers being shot, blown up, hacked up, etc. also lets not forget fox televisions rating boosters during the inaugural iraqi takeover they call operation desert storm and continued with last year in operation freedom (i think thats what the latest episode was called). its that little green nite vision a la paris hilton video that shows american helicopters and tanks bombarding targets. do you think there were people in those buildings? thats not brutal to you bc they dont show it close up. are those pictures that are out now showing american guards who are supposed to be liberating a 3rd world nation from a brutal dictator who tortured his own people not brutal to you? would you want to be piled onto 6 other naked men and have someone take a picture of you? i think not, sir.

war is just bad, period. im not saying the bush govt. is right or wrong or that the terrorists are right/wrong bc the bottom line is that both sides are fantatical religious people who will never ever meet in the middle to resolve their differences, and thats the sad part about it.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

my girls parents are buggin about that. that guy who lost his head about this was there to kill them. shit man, thats war. funny how people only see things one way sometimes.

YEAH BUT THESE NIGGAS HAVE BEEN HACKING NIGGAS HEADS OFF & TAPING IT FOR A MINUTE NOW, THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP, LIKE "YO YOU MADE MY MAN BANG HIS HEAD AGAINST A WALL, SO IM GONNA CHOP YOUR MANS HEAD OFF" COME ON, KILLING SOMEONE WHO'S LICKING SHOTS AT YOU IS ONE THING, AND TRUE WAR IS WAR, BUT GRABBING ONE NIGGA UP WHO ISN'T TRYING TO DIRECTLY MERK YOU AND CHOPPING HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF IS TOO MUCH. I DONT RESPECT THAT SHIT AT ALL.

M E R O E

MLBRT04.

Guest BROWNer

Re: Beheaded

Originally posted by Fr8Junkie

www.ogrish.com

just curious, how the fuck you found or even know about that site?

real quality there..."brutal rape"..."farm cum"...:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Beheaded

Originally posted by BROWNer

just curious, how the fuck you found or even know about that site?

real quality there..."brutal rape"..."farm cum"...:rolleyes:

its a popular site for uncensored media

Guest SayOne

God I Hate These Hippies and Thier Communist Ideologies......R.I.P. Stalin

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

YEAH BUT THESE NIGGAS HAVE BEEN HACKING NIGGAS HEADS OFF & TAPING IT FOR A MINUTE NOW, THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP, LIKE "YO YOU MADE MY MAN BANG HIS HEAD AGAINST A WALL, SO IM GONNA CHOP YOUR MANS HEAD OFF" COME ON, KILLING SOMEONE WHO'S LICKING SHOTS AT YOU IS ONE THING, AND TRUE WAR IS WAR, BUT GRABBING ONE NIGGA UP WHO ISN'T TRYING TO DIRECTLY MERK YOU AND CHOPPING HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF IS TOO MUCH. I DONT RESPECT THAT SHIT AT ALL.

M E R O E

MLBRT04.

ebonics aside, this was the most true shit ive read...

shits fucked up.

By Sewell Chan and Ariana Eunjung Cha

Washington Post Foreign Service

Wednesday, May 12, 2004; Page A01

Berg was in restraints but appeared calm. "My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Suzanne," the man says on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah."

One of the men read a statement in Arabic, saying that they had offered to exchange Berg for several detainees at Abu Ghraib but that U.S. authorities had refused.

........................................................................................................

For the rest of the article........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004May11.html

May have been said already but...

This just sounds like a ploy to get the American public fired up close to election time..This is the direct answer for all of the current liberal media claims.

-------------------------------------------------

Liberal accusations about conservative media vs. The absolute perfect timing of this horrid video to counteract such claims.

All conservatives focus on 9/11 and the truama surrounding.

Now they have someting new to fall back on gaining the "American" anger and aggresion towards the Middle East. Caskets with flags obviously had no effect, let's show off someones head getting cut off...

(I'm sick of typing, but I'm sure there are enough of you on here that could easily figure out the obvious pinpoint time this clip could have aroused. I highly doubt this is even the first tape they have received with such vulgar obscenities. Everything about the guy and the "evil doers" is exactly what the Joe Sixpack American needs to get fired up.)

FUCKING BULLSHIT! I have said some dumb shit in the past about supporting Bush, but lately after really gaining some knowledge of the current political situation I have fully geared my standpoint to the left.

That's enough for tonight, I'm going to bed,,,

war is just bad, period. im not saying the bush govt. is right or wrong or that the terrorists are right/wrong bc the bottom line is that both sides are fantatical religious people who will never ever meet in the middle to resolve their differences, and thats the sad part about it.-Gambler`s grin

Very true. Fuck religious fanaticism, actually fuck almost all religions. Fuck oil .Fuck the international drug trade.

Raise your kids tolerant, drive a hybrid (or don`t drive) and grow your own stone.(Or don`t get high)...

And vote. And if they steal the next election, bloody the streets

the only thing really shocking about this is that those guys were dumb enough to pose for pictures. how dumb can you be???anyways shit like this happenes all time at prison camps it just seems very hypocritical when its Uncle"human rights"Sam whose doing it.

I'm not saying that it isn't wrong. Hell yeah its wrong but hey its war,you kinda expect shit like that in a war like this.Same as the way those Iraqis burned those US soldiers/civ and hung them from that brigde. Its human nature, you kinda throw out any type of morality or mercy for your enemy once you see your friends getting killed next to you.

...what sucks even more is these anti-american guys that are parading downtown with their micrphones screaming this and that about the war but yet they hop back into their supersized gas friendly SUV's and return to the safe comforts of surburbia. I hate Bush and this war as much as the next guy but if we bash the gov. at every angle it only adds more fuel to the fire and makes shit more difficult for those in Iraq . like 20% my of friends from highschool are out in iraq right now and from their accounts they keep getting moved back and forth. i'll admit at first i really wanted to see the US fall face flat just so that Bush would look bad, but now this war has gone beyond Bush and if we dont get our shit together, wipe out these extremist militias and get the fuck out of Iraq we might become the next Israel.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Does anyone else think it is relevant that the men behind the beheading were not from Iraq, but from but Turkey (correct me if I am wrong)

...regardless they were al queda

Is this right? Do you have any source? I'm just curious and before I go parading the thought, I want to be certain..

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

But, instead of sitting on 12oz talking shit, are any of you doing anything?

I suppose I see what you're saying, but I also kind of see what is happening here on 12oz as doing something. I'm having a hell of a time figuring all this stuff out, and its really helpful reading waht others have to say, getting opinions from all different kinds of people, etc. etc.

I guess I could write a letter to my "elected official"...but I almost feel that's accomplishing less than what's going on right here.

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but whateV.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

I suppose I see what you're saying, but I also kind of see what is happening here on 12oz as doing something. I'm having a hell of a time figuring all this stuff out, and its really helpful reading waht others have to say, getting opinions from all different kinds of people, etc. etc.

I guess I could write a letter to my "elected official"...but I almost feel that's accomplishing less than what's going on right here.

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but whateV.

I would agree. I find these conversations stimulating and informative. The better our understanding of the issues the better our argumentive and persuasive power. I'm pretty much considered a "conspiracy nut" because I talk about this stuff so much. But if people were to research more into this stuff and not just get information from the mainstream media they would know what the hell I'm talking about.

You can email the government but more than likely the response you'll get will be from a bot. They often recommend you send snail mail because I guess that eliminates spam and whatnot.

you can also send faxes.

if you dont have a fax machine, i know there is software you can download to send fax's from your computer. if you look around, i'm sure you can find it for free.

i also agree that 'talking' about it here, in the manner we tend to, is doing something. this site gets over 10MILLION page views a month, and while most of those are from 'us' there are undoubtedly a whole lot of people that just browse without posting. i know that things i've said have had an effect on people, and things people have said have had a great effect me on. i've learned a ton from the links and things browner posts. same with !@#$%, and now villian and cilone. even if i never take a physical action outside of this, i know i have affected some kind of action, in some way. of course had i actually done something, i could have affected 100x's as much, but talking about politics in an effort to further educate yourself, is not wasted time.

i keep trying to write a big reply on my feelings about this torture thing, and now the beheading, but it never comes out quite right. i'm torn between col kurtz and ghandi, and i cant decide which is right... further still, i've begun blurring them into one person sometimes, and not finding too much hypocricy (if such a thing is possible). i dont know, i just know i cant be alone here. it's just like graffiti. on one hand i think it's wrong to write on churches and houses, and i dont practice such a thing, but on the other hand, i have to appreciate someone that does not give a fuck abotu morals and just detroys everything with no regard. in alot of ways, i see a divine beauty in that. there is no hypocricy, no talk, no bullshit, just action without prejudice. i've always refered to it as my 'zen butcher' problem, which anyone who's studied buddhism at all should understand. i dont know. just wanted to try and throw that out there for whatever. im fighting with my griflriend and trying to work and i hate it. i love the woman on the al franken show though.

I saw the pics of the beheaded american's father and brother today.

This war IS going to change the world.

America has become the new Rome.

Nothing will be the same when it is over.

Archived