>>>THE NIGGAMOPPA<<<

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've heard stories of the infamous n.moppa for years, but have yet to actually meet him. which is unfortunate.

iquit,

no shit, i didn't know that was you!

hey, who is that other dude, big motherfucker, white guy, that hangs out with sir serk-a-lot? i cant remember if you were there, but he went to some loft party in brooklyn with us a couple years ago, me hesh and johnny were throwing bottles off the roof....a shitty band played... dusty spilled griffin on the girls couch, i fell in love with some girl and kept staring at serks girls boobs...ring a bell? if not, serk, if you read this, who was that guy? those two fellas should start a gang. they could call it the 'one man gang' and when people talk shit about how there's actually two of them, they can use it as an excuse to beat them.

holler.

Originally posted by seeking

i've heard stories of the infamous n.moppa for years, but have yet to actually meet him. which is unfortunate.

iquit,

no shit, i didn't know that was you!

hey, who is that other dude, big motherfucker, white guy, that hangs out with sir serk-a-lot? i cant remember if you were there, but he went to some loft party in brooklyn with us a couple years ago, me hesh and johnny were throwing bottles off the roof....a shitty band played... dusty spilled griffin on the girls couch, i fell in love with some girl and kept staring at serks girls boobs...ring a bell? if not, serk, if you read this, who was that guy? those two fellas should start a gang. they could call it the 'one man gang' and when people talk shit about how there's actually two of them, they can use it as an excuse to beat them.

holler.

big white guy that chills w the freakazoid kablammo el serko.... ummm... not sure. pen?

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahah. This picture is so fucking awesome because when i first saw it i thought that the white t shirt went with the blue jeans and dude was getting carried around like a little kid.

:lol: :lol:

the dude getting the piggy back is the MEGAROACH. he probably deserves his own thread more than Mopadopolous. making this thread has made me homesick.

:cry2:

iquit,

def not pen. haha, i know pen.

johnny,

i suppose it might have been the moppa, but i thought this guy was alot more anglo. he kept sitting there folding bottle caps in half with his first finger and thumb, like it was nothing. real soft spoken and nice, but HUGE. i'm pretty sure they were different people, maybe not though.

Originally posted by seeking

iquit,

def not pen. haha, i know pen.

johnny,

i suppose it might have been the moppa, but i thought this guy was alot more anglo. he kept sitting there folding bottle caps in half with his first finger and thumb, like it was nothing. real soft spoken and nice, but HUGE. i'm pretty sure they were different people, maybe not though.

that def sounds like the moppa to me. it could be my boy NICKY BIGARMS, but i don't think he was at that party, and he rolls with me and moppa, not serk.

Archived