>>>THE NIGGAMOPPA<<<

duh-rye-won

In the tradition of PMB's thread honoring his homie, Vagina Saliva Oner, I present to you...

THE NIGGAMOPPA

first off let me give thanks to PMB and VSO for inspiring what i believe to be a magnificent thread trend on the pages of 120z. the "honor your homie", threads.

The twisted tales of the exploits of the Grey Goose and N. Moppa are bountiful and diverse. (i am referred to by my closest homies as, The Grey Goose, Goose, Goostafa the Lyrical Terrorist, Goosecles the Philosopher etc.) From bombing stories to beatdown stories. From puking stories to skanky stripper stories. As well as puking on skanky strippers stories. Stories from the heart of Brooklyn. Stories from exotic lands across the globe. These stories might make you laugh. They might make you cry. These stories might even make you hungry. I don't know why they would make you hungry but maybe you were a little hungry before you started reading the story and by the time you finished it you were really hungry...

Sadly, none of these tales will be told at this time. I need to take some time first to do some reminiscing on the finer moments of debauchery the Moppa has gotten himself into over the years. So for now I will post some N. Moppa Fun Facts as well as some pics. I will try to remember a good story and post it at a later time.

NIGGAMOPPA FUN FACTS!!!

-born and raised in Bushwick Brooklyn

-can't swim. "swim? nigga, the closest i ever came to swimmin' growin' up was playin' in the fuckin' fire hydrant with my brother."

-my roommate in Da 'Shwick before I moved

-acquired his alias while he was employed in the field of the janitorial arts

-great Arnold Schwarzenegger impression

-can dead lift 600 pounds

-loves kittens

-knows ju jitsu

-listens to the beatles

-likes to use the art of ju jitsu to nearly choke the bloody mess of a punk to death in my friends bathroom

-has designed plush Elmo dolls for Mattel

-is a full blooded Puerto Rican

-hates Puerto Ricans

-loves beer

-loves weed

-loves pussy

-doesn't really give a fuck about much else

NIGGAMOPPA SHOW AND TELL TIME

mops.jpg

N. Moppa with two of you favorite 12oz Crew members

sayword.jpg

new ink. i wish i had a flik of his full back jesus christ portrait

568121580781l.jpg

a photoshop creation by N.Moppa

more to come. don't post or i'll tell moppa to punch you in the face.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/ni_hao_ladies.jpg'>

true playa

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/heavymetal_lowres.jpg'>

iquit and moppa, corrupting the youth of hong kong

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/albumcover.jpg'>

takin' it to the streets

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/CIMG0052.jpg'>

that's all folks.

hope you enjoy. I'm tryin to decide which tale to tell. i look forward to seeing threads of your asshole friends. one.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

I hate to be the one to call you and your friend out, and I dont mean to piss any of you off, not that you can do anything and I know it, but...

you and niggamoppa both look like dumbasses and suckers.

why are you always so negative? me and my homies like to have fun and i like bullshitting about it with people on this thread. what's your fucking problem? i don't actually really care, but i just don't understand what your whole deal is. you always got some fuckin' comment.

PS. if you actually write graffiti (which i doubt), the world can become a very small place. i'm not trying to come off like a tough guy, but kids who talk shit about the people i love get their skulls cracked. this is the last time i'll ever acknowledge you on these boards, because you're worthless.

Originally posted by iquit

PS. if you actually write graffiti (which i doubt), the world can become a very small place. i'm not trying to come off like a tough guy, but kids who talk shit about the people i love get their skulls cracked. this is the last time i'll ever acknowledge you on these boards, because you're worthless.

especially if you live in NYC like you said you did... because judging from the people in those pictures... it's a short ride.

Originally posted by iquit

why are you always so negative? me and my homies like to have fun and i like bullshitting about it with people on this thread. what's your fucking problem? i don't actually really care, but i just don't understand what your whole deal is. you always got some fuckin' comment.

This Palestine kid is in NYC? hah... anyone know what he writes?

I'm not his biggest fan, either. :idea:

P.S. You and yours hold it down, iquit.I

think your boy inspired me to punch my

friends in the face. They need it from time

to time.

I agree with vinyl - all great pictures, but this one takes the cake. The best part is that the others in the picture are completely oblivious to the shot being taken. Awesome.

Also worth noting - his size + the face that he makes radtacular faces = check plus.

Hey iquit - I want you and your friends on my side during a fight. Thank you, sir.

iquit: you should have just told him to go throw rocks at tanks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i laughed for so long at this....because the truth is amusing. anyway, on that flik you guys keep qouting, the guy next to him looks like he has to shit. maybe he let out a little noxious fumes and the smile on his face is because hes about to kill that poor son of a bitch...or maybe not...

Originally posted by slave_one

niggamoppa's got some nice tats...that new one on his chest...oooh...hot! i love me a tattooed man! yowza!

hey a married woman can look can she?!

Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't browse the menu.

EDIT* 4/24/04

Archived