Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a friend needs some transmission parts for his DSM... problem is, we can't seem to find anyone that

sells aftermarket synchronizers...

He needs second and third gear syncro's and prefers that they are not stock, but rather, aftermarket for better strength.

I dunno if you all know anywhere to get something like that, or know of any specialty transmission shops online

that offer such a part... it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could hook it up here with some infos.

Shameless- you said you're learning to make stuff out of carbon fiber... I was thinking yesterday, I'd like to have a custom

molded console/ center panel so I could have my SAFC 2 mounted in the dash of my car.... I dunno how feasible of an idea

this is.... but I'm willing to pay money for one that's of good quality. Let me know.

Oh he's good at driving, he just doesn't want to use a clutch that grabs really hard, it tears up

the dsm transmissions real fast.

This guy's a very smart mechanic, but he doesn't have the internet, and he can't find these

parts in anything but the stock variety...

This KID I know that goes to high school here just got this car....

gtr.jpg

If you don't know what this is, it's a R-34 GTR NuR-spec, Z-tuned skyline. The fact that it's NuR-spec makes it pretty rare, the fact that it's Z-tuned makes it fucking insanely rare being that there are only about 20 made.

it has a aftermarket turbo, blowoff, strut bars, apex air filter, custom carbon fiber hood, body kit by Z-tunes, nismo ne-1 exhaust, and rb26dett engine with rb-x components and the max speed is 320 clicks.

A fucking rich ass 17 year old has this car. Haha but he's sort of a pussy so I'm going to make him let me drive it a couple times.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 31 2005, 09:47 PM

he's going to total it.

You got that right. Im guessing within two weeks.

Kid + fast car = dead car, hopefully dead kid.

Anyways, since I cannot own a $70,000+ car..

Ill post some I can own...

untitled14.jpg

MKIII Supra turbo.

Toyota_2000_GT_1968.jpg

Ok, so maybe not this one..

2000gt Toyota (later named: the celica)

f20fc01.jpg

Rx7 Turbo II

One bad ass car, Looks great for an 80's boxy style sports car too.

I don't think he'll crash it, since he's pretty fat he's also pretty laid back. He's had an R33 for about a year and nothing's gone wrong with that, so i'm not worried about him doing something stupid with it, i'm worried he'll let that car go to waste.

I wish I had my 2000 maxima 5spd back... Fell asleep at the wheel slammed into a tree...

I worked along time to get that car and 3 months later its gone...

i walked away without a scratch thank god if i hit on the drivers side i would prolly have broken my knees...

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

:cry:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 2 2005, 08:33 AM

Acura RL is very nice.... what's the difference between the RSX and the TSX?

Which is better?

As in engine or overall?

Ones a two door and ones a four door.

Rsx is an I-vtec 2.0-liter, DOHC engine putting out 155-horsepower, 200 in the type s..

Tsx has a 16-valve, 2.4-liter, DOHC LEV-2 engine putting out around 200hp.

Never driven either one, but the TL looks too nice. I would buy one or an nissan altima if I ever had to get a four door.

Lookin back at the post are you asking whats the difference between a Rl and Tsx?

Archived