Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is that bike? You know Kawasaki had some turbo Ninja bikes back in the 80s....

came stock with a turbo.... fffssssssssssstttt chhhhhhh...

Oh, and those new Chrysler 300's are nice.... except I don't like the way they did the front grill

it looks like a damned bentley.

All these images are links, so click them....

8s510fra.jpg

8s510eba.jpg

8th Sin Supra

nagsupua.jpg

Supra doing 190+ on the A1 in UK... and getting busted by the cops.

wngn1a.jpg

Nagata San (owner of Top Secret) smokes another R33 on the Wangan highway.

chibajpa.jpg

Nagata San's R34 smokes the police like none other.. just check out the acceleration.

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure the drivers are trained extremely well, where in the states I'm sure I could out manoeuver most cops if I had the right car. They have to be here though since the "underground" racers are wayyyy better than the ones in the states. Seriously, being over here shows me how much MOST americans suck at driving.

Eh, I'm gonna have to agree with you on that... because most everyone

I see on the road drives like a real idiot for various reasons. But we don't all suck at driving....

I mean, I don't know how to drift corners and I'm not super ballsy when it comes to

shootin gaps on the highway, but I do know how to drive and where my limits are.

You're not gonna see me busting ass running from cops on tv in my car because

part of being good at driving is not getting tickets or noticed by the police...

which i'm pretty good at.

Those r32's are pretty heavy though. Lightening them up by taking all that sound insolation and other bull shit that adds on 100+ pounds would deff help. Dont need another passenger when your driving by yourself.

I saw those vids on a site once. About shit my pants..

That supra never shoulda slowed down..that cop car had no chance.

I'm not saying that all American's aren't good, partly because I'm american, but the average american just sucks. I live on a military base and in about two years I've gotten into three accidents and they've all been on the base, and the other person's fault. (They were all women too I might add.) One was when my fucking car was parked and the other two was when the other women didn't feel like stopping at a stop sign.

Off base, I drive much much faster and aggressively than on base because if I get another point off my licence from a ticket on base I lose it for a long time, and I have never gotten close to getting into an accident off base. (Except for one time when a fucking skyline cut/turned out of an alley in front of me. My friend totalled his car at the exact same spot because of the same situation.) But I think it all comes down to the reflexes, Japanese have better/safer reflexes when it comes to driving.

Oh, and to get a Japanese driver's licence it costs about $3000 to get a licence for an automatic car and 4000 for a manual car. Luckily I live on base so I got mine for about $300 dollars. Speeding tickets are at the minimum $400 and can go up to $1000.

I couldn't find the other supra video where his passenger is just screaming because the

car is just burning ass... and I believe I read on that site this morning when I was posting

those links, that one of the supra's was using a rb26dett... that strikes me as odd

because the supra powerplant is perfect for power, I dunno I'm sure it took some major

modifications to the engine mounts and possibly the frame to put that motor in the supra.

Azert, I come from a military family. When I was 17 I got pulled over for doing 2mph over the speed limit. I wigged out at the MP. Needless to say I got a fine and my name was on the blotter later in the week. Parents were PISSED.

I know you all are tired of the Z shit I keep putting up here, and Its off topic, but I still do wish I had this car:

SR20DET Powered 240z

(pics suck, sorry)

26.jpg

17.jpg

TOO CLEAN!

27.jpg

VIEW VIDEO!!

BTW: http://videos.streetfire.net/

This site has some CRAZY car shit on it. Kid hits a deer on camera with motorcycle. R34 jumps off the dyno! Supra bends hood in 1/4mile..

Plus some really stupid people killing nice cars..(You guessed it, "NAWZ")

Yeah, I know what you mean, you can't do shit to an MP on a base. And here the cops do NOTHING but give out traffic tickets so they're fucking everything. It really sucks.

Thanks for the link. This will keep my busy for a long time.

Naw fuck that Shameless... that car's fuckin bad, I love anything Nissan, especially anything sr20det....

That and you gave me a new link to some good videos, there's plenty of car videos out there,

but it's hard to find sites that have really good videos.

edit: I just watched a bunch of those videos, there's some good stuff in there... including some turbo street bikes, very impressive.

as soon as I get my new computer up and running...I'll be all over those links.

and yeah...that 240 z is definitely nice.

I had some cheese dick in a Taurus try to play around with me last night.

I was JDA and I guess he thought I was getting on it so he took off. I'm

like....wtf? Is he serious? So the next stop light I looked over at him and

gave him the are you serious look and nod? I guess homie was just trying

to show off for his girl or something. It really wasn't even funny or worth my

gas to do it...but I at least got a chuckle out of it.

Where do you keep finding these bad ass bikes Rum Puncher?

That exhaust is sick as fuck... and Saraday, your link is broke.

Steve - that's kinda weak when a Taurus thinks he's gonna spank something....

Even if it's the SHO, that doesn't really mean shit in terms of forced induction quickness.

There really are alot of good videos on that site that Shameless posted, I always like some good videos.

Especially street racing videos... the dragstrips are never that impressive to me because...

people take their cars out there on trailers and they're running slicks, and illegal exhausts and all that....

I'd much rather see people pull up in their street cars and run 11's and 12's than see someone's

foxbody mustang that they've dropped 40k into to make it go fast.... even then...

My cousin's GSX would smoke just about anythign he came in contact with... I think that's why he sold it...

He said it just wasn't fun anymore, I mean who can you fuck with when you know

that there's next to nothing that'll spank you...

oh yeah...little tip in case anyone thinks that maybe a cop has pulled out to

chase them...once you have distanced yourself enough to put the cop out

of sight...make your first left. they're trained to make a right turn once they

lose sight of you. I got that little gem from a discontent former cop.

s8_2005.jpg

'05 S8

I've heard about that turn right thing in a different context... my buddy always says turn left in a crowded parking lot/structure because 3 out of 4 people turn right. must be why the cops do that also.. and i bet that percentage increases in a chase, since it would most likely be more difficult to turn left across traffic...

Archived