Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnit. I go visit a friend for a few days and someone starts a car thread.

I always miss out...so heres a late contribution.

Everyone has some flavor, loving the 350's g35's lambos, Dsm's and the Vw's..and the lowriders..

Now some of my flavor:

Of course:

FairladyZ%20240ZG1.jpg

240z Fairlady, complete with the g-nose and fender flares. :shook:

New Skyline GT-R

skylineGT-R.jpg

Infinity Platform is beautiful.

Alittle trendy:

ae86.jpg

Hachi-Roku. Toyota corolla ae86. Gotta get my drift on.

Another japanese car:

16.jpg

Rx-7. Last gen. Twin Turbo rotary engine. :love2:

European:

m3_final_1024opt.jpg

BMW M3 CSL

cinqzoom_200.jpg

Fiat Cinquecento: When I lived in italy I rented a very old one of these.

Not too fast, but fun to whip around small streets in.

For cruising:

30cadillac-34.jpg

1934 v-16 Caddy. Suicide Doors.

All these cars would be daily driven like whoa.

Shameless Self Promotion - check the first post date, this threads been around for a little while... that 240 is definitely bad ass, you do not see many that are in good condition any more. Also, is that an INTERCOOLER I see on that M3? WTF, is that after market or does the csl come with super/turbo? I always loved the M3 as a bad ass ride that wasn't japanese, and I always thought it'd be really nice to see one with forced induction, that car owns the road.

I found out my car isn't as fucked as previously expected, I talked to the guy that sold it to me last night and he said there is no way in hell my car cracked a piston, it has Aries forged pistons which are what John Shepard (the owner of the fastest DSM to date) uses. So I'm happy, I have a new head for my car, and worse case scenario the head in my car is cracked and I just replace it with the one I've got and put a new head gasket on. It's such a relief to know that I don't have to pull the engine.

1990 Red Eagle Talon TSi FWD making almost 400whp when it's not blowing compression out the side of the cylinders... it was very fast, it's not gonna take alot of work to fix, I have almost everythign I need for it. I want to get an Apexi turbo timer though, that shit always throws people at the grocery stores and shit, they'll be like, you left your keys in the car.... my brother would always be looking all distressed and say, "Oh shit..." and then keep walking into the store like a turd.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 23 2005, 10:39 AM

1990 Red Eagle Talon TSi FWD making almost 400whp when it's not blowing compression out the side of the cylinders... it was very fast, it's not gonna take alot of work to fix, I have almost everythign I need for it. I want to get an Apexi turbo timer though, that shit always throws people at the grocery stores and shit, they'll be like, you left your keys in the car.... my brother would always be looking all distressed and say, "Oh shit..." and then keep walking into the store like a turd.

i knew that you were THE MAN

Dirty- That e46 M3 csl has some modifications on it. Stock its a N/A straight 6 doing 0-60 @ 4.8 seconds. It has about 360hp (rwd), imagine what that guy above is pushing with just a small amt of boost. Wish I could test drive one of these at least.

Good luck with your Tsi. Personally I would build her back up with the goal of reliability, and daily drive the fuck out of it. I remember reading about the talons having a problem with crank walk, but I believe it was limited to a few years of production?

Steve- Someone needs to break that kids arms or something, make sure he doesnt drive for awhile..or ever. Im assuming he did something involving a bottle of "nawz".

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Aug 23 2005, 11:39 AM

Steve- Someone needs to break that kids arms or something, make sure he doesnt drive for awhile..or ever. Im assuming he did something involving a bottle of "nawz".

Ha-ha-ha...yup. He had the nitrous on the 300 z less than a month.

First thing he asked my boy when he bought the RX-7...duuuuuuuuuude...how

do I make it faster? His reply...you don't you dumbass. its fast enough,

leave it alone (for the record it was a high 11, low 12 second car). Apexi

even de-tuned it when my friend bought it.

that guy definitely needs his arm broken...mainly because mommy and

daddy have lots of money.

My boy in the ultra bad ass sleeper civic bagged a C6 corvette. Apparently

the guy was checking out some of the cars parked at a cruise spot and

asked which Supra was faster...everyone replied...the civic. dude had to find

out for himself. funny shit.

Ha-ha-ha...yup. He had the nitrous on the 300 z less than a month.

First thing he asked my boy when he bought the RX-7...duuuuuuuuuude...how

do I make it faster? His reply...you don't you dumbass. its fast enough,

leave it alone (for the record it was a high 11, low 12 second car). Apexi

even de-tuned it when my friend bought it.

that guy definitely needs his arm broken...mainly because mommy and

daddy have lots of money.

My boy in the ultra bad ass sleeper civic bagged a C6 corvette. Apparently

the guy was checking out some of the cars parked at a cruise spot and

asked which Supra was faster...everyone replied...the civic. dude had to find

out for himself. funny shit.

Damn.Thats a shame. I wouldnt trailer queen two cars like that, but I certianly wouldnt do that shit to them.

Hopefully Darwin was right and he drives his next car (poor car) right into a road barrier at 100+.

Im sure that civic and vette would have been a hell of a run to see go down. Esp for bystanders..hahahah.

"Holy Jesus!! Honey, did you see THAT?!"

The crank walk was specific to the 7 bolt flywheel motors... the first gens had 6 bolt and no danger of crankwalk.

There's a motto amongst dsm'rs that goes something like, "I'm a true DSM fan, I'm broke, my wallet's broke, and my car's broke..."

But that doesn't mean they suck, you just have to get over the top so to say.

I like those new volvo s60 cars... they look nice, and I bet they're real smooth to drive. This one has a nice upgrade.

volvo_s60_v70n2.jpg

Also the Saab 92x is nice.

ext12.jpg

ps

those new pontiac gto's are pretty fast...i raced one on the highway...we were doing like 65 nose to nose and then we both floored it, it looked like his car was released from a slingshot, he was out of my sight in like 10 seconds...i fealt mad salty getting my doors blown off by a fucking pontiac...luckily no one was in the car with me....

also, those new mazda protege "speed" editions are pretty quick...i raced one from 0 to +100 and he kept up pretty well...maybe like 3-4 car lengths behind me the whole time...not bad

Mcleod200303122325techarticlesfile10.jpg

Turbo G20

hin_nice_closeup.jpg

dash_3.jpg

Wood grain and leather with guages.

Btw, I'm not terribly excited about the gauge pods that people mount on the door frame... I've seen a

recent outburst of rice cars that have no forced induction using gauges.... for what?

To measure your exhaust gas temperature, your fuel pressure, your oil temp? Pffft...

None of that stuff is necessary because you're not going to blow up a NA engine very easily with

basic bolt ons... a perfect example, my friend and I were on this highway, my friend has an Acura 2.3L TL I think....

Anyway here comes a civic hatchback with gauges and a body kit..... and I give him the "go" signal...

So we could hear that he had stepped on the pedal but then my friend just smashed his pedal...

and homeboy with obviously no boost got smoked bad, take your gauges home.

The boost gauge in my car is mounted in the center AC vent... and it has vents in the bracket so the air still comes through...

It's way more inconspicuous.

Archived