ever sucked on fake tits?.............

DrUnk MoNKeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Al Green

im a fan of boobies..

for me theres three categories.

boobs unaffected by gravity

boobs affected by gravity well

and boobs affected by gravity poorly.

the whole stretch mark thing is judge on a boob to boob basis..

hairs on boobs are a turnoff and im sorry if you cannot help it.. but thats just weird.

Droppin science, thats dope.

If i may add another two subcategories,

Tits with large base are the ones that can be big, or big enough, and be unaffected by gravity...my personal favorites

hair on the tits=eeew, very large nipples(in width) also

I've heard your supposed to get new ones every few years as well...

the implants are relatively porous so bacteria can get in em and grow, not to mention a bunch of other complications. that means even more money. also, even saline implants have a silicone shell...i don't think its worth the money or risks at all.

they can look nice sometimes, if their done right.

but girls with em will always seem somewhat flaky to me.

shit, what was the name of that website.....

ok, got it

silicone holocaust

some of the photos on the site above are pretty harsh.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Tesseract

hair on the tits=eeew, very large nipples(in width) also

Nipples are another obvious branch of study that can not be ignored. Soft, hard, long, inverted, oval, wide, tiny, those that blend in (color), those that don't and of course the sasquatch plus many more - indeed collect them all.

Also nipple placement on breasts helps accent or even create shape - perky upward sloping, solid grape fruit, the lazy eyes, the empty garbage bag and many other shapes are created by the simple application of

gravity + support + nipple

I was with a girl who sadly got a breast reduction, now taking into a account that nothing fake was inside she still had problems with her sensations (as in her nipples didnt feel shit the way others do and didn't respond physically) making the experience weird, like her breasts were detached from the situation. She did look good with her shirt ON though...yay!

http://www.mindfully.org/Health/Breast-Implant-Risks-FDA1.jpg'>

ok....

I have fondled, grabbed and manhandled some fake boobies before,

and let me tell you there's a HUGE difference in quality. There's the

'super-boobs' that aren't all that big, made for realism and feel totally

natural. Then there's the 'clown-nose-nipples' that look and feel like

beach balls. You'll find these in strip clubs.

and really guys..... I call bullshit on all of you who said something like:

'oh those are gross and I'd never drool all over them'

especially you perveract! you know you'd hop on those tits like richard simmons on an exercise ball!

stop with the hate... they're only boobies.

it's what they are attached to that matters.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

My only requirement for breasts is that they are bigger than mine (pecs).

good defence.

You KNEW someone like me would have made a joke.

Wow King Bling, I was reading the post above yours and went to go get this pic:

http://www.mindfully.org/Health/Breast-Implant-Risks-FDA3.jpg'>

and I looked down to see the other pic from the site I was at. :lol:

Photograph 3 shows the same 29-year-old woman in Photograph 1 one year after removal of her silicone gel-filled breast implants without replacement. Patients with large implants, particularly those inserted subglandularly (on top of the muscle and under the breast glands), may have a major cosmetic deformity if they choose not to replace them or to undergo additional reconstructive surgery.

Fuck some breast implants,

who gets breast implants anyways? Whores, thats who :lol:

personally im scared to death of surgery...so the whole thought of slicing in the breast open and stuffing it really gross's me out.

especially when the womens getting them for the most part are allready extremely attractive. like Steve said as long as her's are bigger than mine.

what even boggles my mind further is that a lot of women getting them are super young. i mean if your gonna get em why not wait until your old and you got saggy tits.

i told my ex shes trippen...but she got this complex about em.

i dont know, i find the whole thing pretty gross. but if i ever met a girl that liked me i and i liked her and she had fake tits i wouldnt have a problem but at the same time i know some honeys that are all fly with a cups. i guess anyway..maybe b cups. i been with honeys that had BIG tits like d's and shit and they said they wish they were smaller.

so it trips me out cause most women want to get them for personal satisfaction....but truth be told in my opinion, just get a good push up bra and if some fool diss's you over your breasts he prolly a chump anyway.

its all a matter of self-esteem, ya know.

it seems as if alot women, no matter what cup size or dress size or whatever

are never satisfied with their bodies.

its important to just be happy with your bod and just accept your flaws...something that one person may see as a flaw (a cup breasts) may be beautiful to another.

ok, thats enough, gotta leave work now.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

especially you perveract! you know you'd hop on those tits like richard simmons on an exercise ball!

stop with the hate... they're only boobies.

it's what they are attached to that matters.

Hahaha, i plead guilty...i guess thats why i said "never had and hope i never will"....seriously though, i dont like boobs attached to female bodies, i like the female body as one thing...and yeah, the ass is what really matters

Originally posted by DrUnk MoNKeY

it was my new years resolution too suck on a pair of fake tits as i havent experienced any so far in my life. i was just wondering if any of u guys have come in contact with some fake titys?

Originally posted by DrUnk MoNKeY

i was just thinkin if u was fukin a girl with fake tits doggy style you could slap onf them and i bet theyed bounce from side 2 side like one of tho's bouncing ball things doctors have on there desks.

what are you, twelve? grow up.