the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:p

jealous?

toy?

or stupid?

please post something man, you are so ridiculous...

peace

youre obviously new here.

keep your mouth shut and you might learn something.

peanut burns you, and the fact youre calling anyone a toy when you post that shit is terribly embarrassing.

toy thread with the quickness.

**i had to bump this shit peanut and give ya props...so sick.

5477296921_e1c6a82bd7_b.jpg

...fuck im 24'd, ill getcha back tho.

Thanks, sayWORD

@ Same: just because this is an internet forum doesn't mean that all anyone does is talk shit about each other. what I said is straight fact, I wasn't going out of my way to diss you. Fact of the matter is if all you've got to contribute to this thread are those sketches from 2004, then you're better off keeping it in the toy thread where you can actually get real advice from other cats, as opposed to posting in here where everyone will (and already has) cut your shit to pieces, and will continue doing so.

That being said, i am not familiar with any of your work in the past 7 years since your last sketches, so post something new up instead, my opinion of your work is entirely based on what you posted on the last page.

As per your request Same, because you wanted to call me out, I will post some pictures.

Nothing new, most of you have all seen these, I assure you I'm working on a batch of new stuff.

Apologies again for reposting these. :(

AUDIOliver (Audio57)

5024949505_932930b32f_b.jpg

J

A

M

S

4846973522_d02359f7c5_b.jpg

JAMS

5465974160_fe09e1b0e3_b.jpg

• Like 1

you have potential and wouldn't be the worst person in the toy thread. i just think it would be a good place for you too get crits and advice, no diss.

thats cool man. i guess we all gotta start somewhere right? ill get here soon, meanwhile ill be in the toy thread

Thanks Siter, I'll get you back. I like where you are headed style wise but I think you need to get out of your comfort zone and you'll have some crazy fun.

Another alphabet. Bad pic but w/e, better one up tomorrow.

DSCN5325.jpg

Once finished they will be reproduced for sale.

no worries, haha i no where your coming from, iv been freestyling all my pieces for the past 2 years so i havnt sketched enough.starting to get back into it.. iv got a few sketches that are well n truley out of my comfort zone but they never come together right. might have to roll a j n give it another crack.