Criminal records.... anybody?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minor in possesion of alcohol.

Assault and battery.

Disturbing the peace.

Loitering where drugs are present (pled down from possesion because I threw my shit out the window and they couldn't pin it on me).

Resisting arrest.

Urinating in public.

Larsony (never heard anything about this one aside from hanging out in the cop shop for 3 hours).

These are the reason I had to move.

Oh.. and on the assualt and battery I had 5 violations for pissing dirty... and by getting the last 4 charges I violated my disturbing the peace probation.

public intoxicationa nd disorderly conduct.

funny story about while I was in jail...I got arrested whle wearing a pabst blue ribbon tshirt. Every single cop in there was trying to throw jokes at me about but due to the fact taht I was still drunk as hell I just laughed and made jokes back about it. Well so anyways they call me so they can take my mug shot and I walk to the little spot they do it at. The cop behind the camera is asking me about the large gaping holes in my ears that my plugs used to be in and asked why I did that to myself. My reply, being the smart ass that I am was "My mom didn't hug me enough as a child". This guys automatic reply was "Do you need a hug?"...I got all puppy dog eyed and did my best to look like I was about to cry and looked him in the eyes and asked "can I have a hug??...his reply was "NO!!!!!!!!!!...Because your wearing a pabst blue ribbon shirt, you drink rat piss and call it beer".

<3,

Zack Morris

i was 19 on th3 first stretch...it was easy, met a og that laced me with the book and his french toast....

second stretch at twompers......that was fight club county jail style....hella fools in lax facilitys goin to the pen is boxing up and close and personal....

i dont know how i maintained unharmed, kitchen crew....we had big ass knifes...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Since i was never caught in the action i typically have a clean one. However i've been dragged many times to several stations at weird hours as a suspect with intention, get fingerprinted and all...so i guess theres some small tag on me somwhere.

I just didn't talk to anyone......and if some asshole gave me some lip(and I'm not a big person)...I would talk crazy and give 'em the most fucked up lookin' stare......and they backed off.

my face is fucked up......damn beer and rocks face first.....

god fucked my ass up for acting the fool....

nawww......i cant deal with jail. its better than the homeless but barley if that. all i recall is heroin addicts and violence you know? i coulda made hella money at a job, stead i was rotting in county.

yeah me and the homie were just fucking with pens and stickers heavy duty on this parking garage building across the street from a college downtown in the broad daylight and stayed there for like 20 minutes like some idiots and got nabbed by "public safety officers," who then, after taking 2 hours to fill out paper work, turned us over to the faggots who actually knew their right from their left (the police).

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ive been convicted for an aggravated assault charge. but my record is silent in canada, but visable in the usa. and clean everywhere else. apparently the us shares our database, and doesent have to wipe the slate clean because of different laws. in 2 years, i will have no more juvenile record. unless i get arrested again. probation sucks.

also, i was watching cops yesterday, and i seriously cant believe that show, i mean some guys got arrested for smoking a joint, all they had was like half a joint, nothing else. i was like, people still get arrested for marijuana? wow. jesus. american cops are scary.

keep in mind they want to keep it by the book for the cameras

AND NO ROOF NINJAS CANNOT BE CAUGHT

Archived