Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Criminal records.... anybody?

Just out of curiousity, raise your hand if you've been convicted of anything.... I'm expecting about two or three of you to have never gotten in trouble with The Man. If you find this too intrusive, keep in mind I'm not really twisting your arm that much to reply.

If you don't really care, and have some good/bad/ugly stories to tell about legal encounters, by all means share.

Have my run in twice, seen the central booking, and done a total of 800 hrs communtiy service. Nothing like cleaning up the fish filled garbage cans in chinatown nyc in the summer. those days are over, been illegal free for well over 5 years. It feels good to not have to report to a probation officer.

Credit card fraud. Mail fraud. Computer fraud. Identity fraud.

All balled up into one nice and round conviction.

Fortunately i'm white and from the suburbs so I just got probation and 200 community service hours.

I was also 16.. so i'm sure that did me some good as well.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Ahh what i wouldn't give to be a juevenile again. Boys will be boys.

Ummmmmmmmmm... Let me see...

nothing too bad. all most all have some kind of connection to alcohol or another. Couple of AI's($75) and PI's($125) and a DUI($550).

almost got caught painting once but the cop was too stupid to know what I was doing, and charged me for huffing paint (PI).

No speeding tickets yet I ahve all kinds of traffic violations and tons of un paid parking tickets.

See, I took a while to be stupid, I didn't start getting caught for stuff until I was old enough for the good and hearty encarceration wholesomeness.

tons of alcohol related charges yet I have never been caught with any drugs or anything. It makes you wonder:idea:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

See, I took a while to be stupid, I didn't start getting caught for stuff until I was old enough for the good and hearty encarceration wholesomeness.

I hear ya man.

Guest amorphic

I got caught painting when I was 17. Huge hassle, community service 20 hours, etc etc. Not really that bad considering.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

Have my run in twice, seen the central booking, and done a total of 800 hrs communtiy service. Nothing like cleaning up the fish filled garbage cans in chinatown nyc in the summer. those days are over, been illegal free for well over 5 years. It feels good to not have to report to a probation officer.

onetime I was 17 JV STATUS, probation and community service. second time 21, probation and community service.

destructiont to private property,destruction to federal property,possesion of marijuana,resisting and hindering arrest,armed robery,agrevated battery....................................................

]

glad to be clean now jail and community service suck

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I've had a minor consumption (2000) and an DUI this year.

yea DUI was by far the worst of my run ins. Just wait till your insurrance co. finds out:(

under 18

- i have been arrested 4 times for garaffiti

- shoplifting

adulthood

- pickd up on failure to show up to court

- getting into a fight (X2)....(got off, the other party failed to press charges within the 90 days(X2))

ive been convicted for an aggravated assault charge. but my record is silent in canada, but visable in the usa. and clean everywhere else. apparently the us shares our database, and doesent have to wipe the slate clean because of different laws. in 2 years, i will have no more juvenile record. unless i get arrested again. probation sucks.

also, i was watching cops yesterday, and i seriously cant believe that show, i mean some guys got arrested for smoking a joint, all they had was like half a joint, nothing else. i was like, people still get arrested for marijuana? wow. jesus. american cops are scary.

not yet, im one of those people that can get my status taken back by the united states department of justice and deported back to my country, so criminal records are a no no for the next 2 years, i did get chased by a few cops and the ghetto bird a few times, those were fun.

Guest me IS cool

pc 415 Disturbing The Peace.

I got too rowdy at a kegger, punched a dude. got busted.

Assault with a deasly weapon , vandalism , msichief , breakin and entering .....

but i live in canada , so i gots community service an probation for all of em ....

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Credit card fraud. Mail fraud. Computer fraud. Identity fraud.

All balled up into one nice and round conviction.

Fortunately i'm white and from the suburbs so I just got probation and 200 community service hours.

i bet there is a funny story behind that one!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this