INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To make my super staining ink -OIL SLICK INK- you will need the following:

1.Sum berol rubish fabrique dye ink

2.nero inferno ink

3.corio

4.Dot 4 break fluid

5.charcoal dust

6.an old pan

7.empty bottle

8.pink or blue acetone

I came accross this ink while i was board 1 day all my inks were nearly run out soo...

STEP 1 : I used a 250 ml bottle filled half with berol fabrique dye and added quite a bit of

DOT4 break fluid abowt 3 caps full.

STEP 2 : Grabbed my corio purple n filled my bottle a quater more with this ink.

STEP 3 : Nero time filled the rest of the bottle with nero inferno ink black n shook the thing

up

STEP 4 : Get the charcoal dust and add it to your ink for thickness now u want to add abowt a baggy worth of the suff as it really works well when added.

STEP 5 : Shake the whole thing real good n pour it into a pan now stick it on the stove now we dont want no thick sludge rubish so heat it up use an old pencil or sumthing to check the concitency.once u have heated to ur liking do NOT boil boiling causes the batch to turn to solid form.keep it at a nice heat just enuf for the chemical compounds to bond n thicken ever so slightly.add a few more drops of DOT 4 brake fluid.

STEP 6 : Now add some pink or blue acetone to thin it to ur liking and adds a slight colouring.Now pour the whole thing into a bottle shake it up good and proper.

FINAL STEP : Now this ink should be runny but thick if done properly it should be jet black but upon buffing leaves a obvious purple ghost.It should have a sweet smell to it but leave a tingle in your nose this ink is uber permanent i cant think of any ink more permanent ive got bombs i done in 2005 with this stainer although faded they are still ledgable.

it should have a bluish purply texture to it really grimey ink.

this recipe has been my deepest secret for years.but now its time to pass on the torch to the next generation of writers.

SUMARY : This is all the boring science bit how it all works well the bit that intreigued me the most was how the charcoal dust worked well it makes the ink that bit more thicker more permanent and add jet black texture to it and fast drying times.break fluid adds stain and eats away at what you bomb on weather it bee plastic metal panels enything.Corio and inferno instant classic mix they both stain good but when combined they are superior.

the boiling is used to make sure the whole thing mixes properly n compunds. the coloured acetone is used to thin it slightly rememba onli add a tiny bit.The berol fabrique dye isnt that permanent but when combined with other inks is greatly improved.

FINAL WORDS : I have been using this ink for years i feel strongly that it is a superiour ink before you start flaming my ass sayin how it isnt the best n it suck try it i have bombs up from 99 in it i have been using this recipe for years.i have recently stoped graffin due to the fact i am to old and i need to get my life sorted dont get me rong i still bomb n peice just not as much.this ink has served me well over the years i just hope it will find you as much use as it found me.:cry2:

PEACE OUT:spin2:

does lacqeur thinner work the same as paint thinner?havent gotten a chance to try it yet

yes but........heres the deal. on the scale of toxicity it goes: acetone, paint thinner, gasoline, then lacquer thinner. The stuff is really good but very dangerous and expolsive. so use at your own risk.

what's up with mixing DOEMDIRTY Indoors alcholbase that stains hard, with shit like black Marsh that's probably oil- based and that's lightfast and can cover it from fading all the while the Indoors ink eats through the surface and leaves a ghost when buffed?

if someone has both to try, try mixing a marker with one and let the community know whats good!!

TO DATE I HAVE NOT TESTED THE INSIDE JOB OUTDOORSMAN MIX IT DOES BLEND WELL BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT SHELF LIFE OR STAINING AFTER MIXING IF YOUR GONNA MIX IT I SUGGEST YOU DO IT A LIL AT A TIME WITH HALF INSIDE HALF OUTDOOR ...................THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INSIDE JOB IS THE INSIDE JOB IS ALCOHOL BASED AND ISNT VERY LIGHT FAST EXCEPT FOR THE SUPERBLACK AND THE OUTDOORS MAN IS OIL BASED AND IS VERY LITE FAST IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON NEW COLORS OF THE OUTDOORSMAN YOU WILL BE SURE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM WHEN THERE READY!

PEACE!

DIRTY SHAUN

DO*EM*DIRTY

fuck colors dont waste your time, how many people you see rocking black pilots, how many you see rocking red pilots.... keep it simple if youre gonna do colors do things like some dark dark ass blue, lik indigo or something dont do anything like red... well maybe its just me but crushin just aint crushin if it aint opaque black

what a load of shit

fuck colors dont waste your time, how many people you see rocking black pilots, how many you see rocking red pilots.... keep it simple if youre gonna do colors do things like some dark dark ass blue, lik indigo or something dont do anything like red... well maybe its just me but crushin just aint crushin if it aint opaque black

WELL IF YOUR IN ANY WAY FAMILAR WITH MY PRODUCTS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALL THE COLORS AND I MEAN ALL ARE ALL EXTREMLY EFFECTIVE AT WHAT THEY DO! BUT YOUR PREFERENCE IS JUST THAT ....YOUR PREFERENCE!:cool:

GHETTO CORIO

items you will need

.rubbing alcohol

.potassium permanganate

.break fluid

.charcoal dust

.old beans tin

step 1 you get the potassium permanganate and make a mixture about 30% charcoal dust and 70% potassium permanganate.

step 2 make enough to fill a quater of the bottle your making fill the quater.

step 3 pour in the alcohol n mix it up good n add a cap full of DOT3-4

step 4 you should have a 1 part potassium charcoal mix and two part rubbing alcohol.

step 5 pour it into the beans tin and mix it up put it on the stove till it boils n thickens then pour it out n put it in your bottle n cap.

there you go ghetto corio made in purple in five easy steps!!!

potassium permanganate is the stuff u use in science to stain water

its easy to get you can also get it from loads of places pharmacys

ebay etc....