INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ight so i just got myself some silver krink and some black grog, and put both in kiwi mops. Now i noticed that the grog made the mop puff up and i had this problem with some shitty mtn ink i tried out before, anyway to fix this, or anyone know why its happening?

what the fuck, you can't mix krink with grog because krink is thinned paint and grog is ink and you do NOT mix them

Hey on simple question im sorry if it was asked before but i read 25 pages and didnt find it

I'm abotu to fill a mop with sum paint recipie

i have a enamal iant ruck paint and liek mineral spirts i just need to knwo the ration of paint thinner to paint i need to get it drippy but not to thin it out to much

thanks in advance!

iodine, would that work with anything with a water or watery base?

i think it might, but im not sure.

also, you know how vinegar is slightly acidic, and is better to thin etch than water cause it doesnt cut down on the strength as much?

well, this isnt about etch, but since vinegar and water mix, would it be possible to boil down a waterbased ink like speedball or pigment ink in paint markers, and thin it back down with vinegar? ive been thinking about this for a while, and it seems like it would add some potency, especially on metal or glass, but im waiting until i have extra pigment ink from one of those kinds of markers like a zig and a coffee maker to boil it up in, so i can do it outside.

also, is it possible to boil vinegar thus removing alot of the water and making it a stronger ph?

i never took chemistry class, so i figured someone out there might have a few answers for me.

i think i posted this before but grog+rasco is a really good mix. also, nero black+ nero red makes a sick black violet....

grog+ marsh k1 works alright too, not very drippy.

pilot + marsh + black leather dye + brake fluid dot 3 = good ink recipe right?

i have the dye and brake fluid already, just wanna make sure it really is worth my time to get the ink, cuz its the hardest to get (still not very hard) before i do get it

You don't need both, if you already have black learger dye, then just get the Marsh or any other purple ink, just make sure the ink is a greater ( not by much) than the leather dye.

or if you want to flip the recipe

Get enough black ink & get some red & purple leather dye(those 2 colors stain the hardest) & add in some dot 3

OK 100 PAGES OF MOSTLY NONSENCE I HAVE A SUGESTION FOR ALL OF YOU STOP FUCKIN AROUND AND INVEST IN THAT DO*EM*DIRTY! YOU CAN GET IT A NUMBER OF PLACES 4 THE HARD WAY {12OZ STORE} ARTPRIMO ,STREETS ARE SAYING THINGS,PROLETARIOT IN BOSTON AND IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE @ SCRAPYARD IN NEW YORK OR JUST COP IT LIKE ITS HOT FROM DOEMDIRTY.COM ARENT YOU TIRED OF MIXING UP ALL THAT BULLSHIT THEY SELL AT YOUR LOCAL ARTSTORE ? WHY SMOKE NEWPORTS WHEN YOU COULD SMOKE PURPLEHAZE YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING buffsquad.jpg

NOW LOOK AT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE AINT IT SEXY? OH AND INCASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE THIS IS POST BUFF ON A NYC CLEAN TRAIN! NOW GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT BEHIND !!!!!!

doemdirtywd8.gif

uhh hey, guess what. we get the fucking message. thanks for turning my thread into an advertisement the last 50 pages, i really appreciate it. and yeah, it's my thread, i started this shit, i got this shit to being active instead of a dead ink thread like all the others, i got it good enough to be sticky status. i mean come on, props for making some great ink man. we figured that out. hell, maybe even you made a dollar or two off it.

i really wish the mods would just lock this thread up actually, and delete about the last 60 pages. whenever 6OF1 stopped posting is when this thread became useless.

oh yeah, fuck ink, use spray paint if you want to get seen. duh.

well, i sort of grew out of it, realized you can only go so far with ink, realized if you want to fuck with making your own ink, the only two real things you need are a strong base like marsh and strong pigment to stain like meth blue, and realized that no matter how hard you get up with ink, you're getting more props for a flare tag that's higher, brighter and bigger then anything you could do with a marker. what was your name before?

well, i sort of grew out of it, realized you can only go so far with ink, realized if you want to fuck with making your own ink, the only two real things you need are a strong base like marsh and strong pigment to stain like meth blue, and realized that no matter how hard you get up with ink, you're getting more props for a flare tag that's higher, brighter and bigger then anything you could do with a marker. what was your name before?

he's got a point... but hten again, sometimes ink usually is the way to go... silence is the shit

DOEMDIRTY can i cop your ink off ebay or what. will you ship to aus? rubbish heap you got a point but hey, what about insides, you cant stain inside with a spray can. and that pic looks like it stains fuckin fresh. so ye let me know doemdirty

actually if you are from australia you CAN stain the inside with spray paint, very easily.