INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ARTPRIMO SHOULD BE FULLY STOCKED BY FRIDAY!:cool:

no doubt, i'm assuming one just slipped under the radar.. i had ordered the ink in late august. after a couple of phone calls, and emails i still never heard back from anyone.. :confused:

shit happens though, i doubt they're trying to rip suckers off for 15 bucks and a smack on the ass.

use paint thinner the less you can...as the word says it, it will only "thin" your ink/paint....try to use product that dont need to be thinned

the only place you should need thinner is in a mop filled with bucket paint, only there its a good idea, nowhere else...

also: dont ever mix thinner with ink, its just a waste of ink. If you wanna make your printing ink more liquid then mix it with 1- more of your favorite ink (marsh, d.e.d, grog, hard to buff, etc...) or 2- mix it with leather dye (nero, corio, flebbing...)

Does that answer your question ?

since this is a thread about inks. what u guys think is better Garvey or DED? bout GROG or KRINK? cuz im ordering some ink but i dont wanna order all 4 of em cuz its too much.

man haha i wish Michaels sold those inks so i could spend my money on more money worth shyt like buying a car or some thin. haha

Krink does work in markers, but after a while it dries up the nib real bad u know?

well anyways man

if i were you, i wouldnt fuck around with Krink

sure KRs' mop looks Kool 'cause of his label, but thats it.

His black ink is preatty dark, but pilot ink is way better.

you want some silver ink? try fucken vandals ink at Artprimo.com, Or grog at Bombingscience.com

i said it before and i'll say it again, you cant go wrong with the nycmop.com.

Peace

yeah cool cool thanks cl1 but yeah i dont have alot of cash and iv been wanting some good silver ink for a while thats good in markers but iv heard chrome grog aint that good..........and yeah whats the deal with that vandals ink , how good is it or has anybody at all tried it..........but yeah if anybody got any fliks of any of those inks on a wall please post em up.............also you say corio sucks but iv heard it stains plastics really well and mixed with garvey makes a really good stainer

i might buy some DED but i dont know yet

Garvey flows like piss as soon as it touches a surface ( depending which marker you use )

I've never tried garvey in a pilot, but i think it will work preatty good

Im glad i could help you out slip

but if i were you, and im just saying whats worked best for me, is i'd buy some Pilot and mix it with some garvey and your good to go man

dont always trust of what people write on their labels

if you notice every single Ink bottle says " buff proof , weatherproof ink "

but you never know which ink fits you best until you try it for example

a grog bottle cost's 12.99 for 8 oz's

when a garvey 16 oz bottle cost's 16.99

you do the math.

yeah well i guess i got a bottle of grog chrome coming in soon that i got for real cheap so well finally see what its all about......but yeah as stated on the first page of this thread ink and paint are completly different things so DED insides would work in pilots but not outdoorsman because its oil based paint but alot thinner than your everyday bucket paint...................tho the best ink if anybody wants to know is garvey and marsh t-grade pigmented for outdoors makes an ink that never fades and resists the weather forever and the garvey helps against the buff , tho marsh pigmented is extremly hard to get now and iv only found places that sells it in large quantities.....one ink i wish was sold in bottles is pilots silver ink , its such an amazing ink and iv had tags last for 2 years or so before gettin the buff................................also what gospeloner said up top it would be really dope if somebody(or more)posted a picture comparing all the different inks such as nero , corio , ded indoors , garvey , marsh , grog and all that other crap tho ill get the fliks up of the chrome grog handys once it comes in..peacee