INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

gen what ink were you using in the artline 100?

it's hard to find a good ink for those becuase sometimes its to thick and sometimes its to thin, they annoy me lol.

hey, i just used ART SPECTRUM INK... its pigmented so you gotta shake it up a bit. i got turquoise... i thought i got green...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

has any one had ne experience with that xt-70 garvey or doemdirty inks?

cos i was thinkin about ordering em to the uk, if there worth it i will, but atm im just using a poor version of rubbish heaps twos recapie from page 1.

*******ALSO IF UR FROM THE UK< I KNOW WHERE TO GET GENTIAN OR METHYLENE BLUE CRYSTALS (THEY ALSO POST WORLD WIDE TAX FREE!)*********

this is what i use;

its basically silk paint + kiwi shoe polish ( squeezy bottle shit ). I warn you now, if you get the silk paint on ANYTHING, it will NOT come off.

Grab some of that black kwiw shoe polish in the bottle with a sponge on the top ( black ).

take a pan, and wrap the inside with a few layers of tin foil, make sure you cover it properly, so the ink doesnt run through and fuck up the pan.

either do it outdoors, or grab a gas mask or somthing, and open the windows. rip off the sponge cap on the shoe polish, and put a tiny bit in the pan. heat it as slowly as you can, until you see some white fumes, you do not want to breathe any of this stuff in, so be careful.. its a good idea to get an old bottle which used an eyedropper. now the silk pain should have come with an eyedropper, take the pan off the heat, and drop some silk pain in bit by bit..then fill your container with it, and shake well! if you get lums in the bottle, it means you didnt heat it enough.If you find its too thin, shove some mineral spirits in it, or oil? not sure.

i made the pilot ink that i read about in this thread...

it didnt work, maybe i just a dumbass

I got 1 bottle/jar thingy of the black pilot ink

1 bottle of the red one

a little bit of the black shoe polish stuff

and probalaly to much break fluid

and then i took out a liittle bit of that cloth stuff

well it didnt work.

the ink was blackish purple and it took a month to dry, and every time i inverted the marker the shit would pour out all over my nice white sneakers, now a I know half of you are going to call me and dumbdumb doodoohead but maybe thiers one kind soul out thier that will tell me how to make a drippy pilot pen, just maybe

i made the pilot ink that i read about in this thread...

it didnt work, maybe i just a dumbass

I got 1 bottle/jar thingy of the black pilot ink

1 bottle of the red one

a little bit of the black shoe polish stuff

and probalaly to much break fluid

and then i took out a liittle bit of that cloth stuff

well it didnt work.

the ink was blackish purple and it took a month to dry, and every time i inverted the marker the shit would pour out all over my nice white sneakers, now a I know half of you are going to call me and dumbdumb doodoohead but maybe thiers one kind soul out thier that will tell me how to make a drippy pilot pen, just maybe

You're retarded. You added too much brake fluid. Also to make a pilot drip just fill it up until the ink goes a little bit above the sponge inside (thing that holds the ink)

I was just wonderin if any body knows where the fuck i can jack some fuckin pilot or marsh ink ive gone to damn near every mutha fuckin supply store that i can think of. a little help would be much appreciated. oh yeah im lookin for some griffin to. just wonderin aright peace.

Inks= any office supply store (Staples, Office Depot)

Griffin= any bodega, 99 cent store, or shoe store

has any one had ne experience with that xt-70 garvey or doemdirty inks?

cos i was thinkin about ordering em to the uk, if there worth it i will, but atm im just using a poor version of rubbish heaps twos recapie from page 1.

*******ALSO IF UR FROM THE UK< I KNOW WHERE TO GET GENTIAN OR METHYLENE BLUE CRYSTALS (THEY ALSO POST WORLD WIDE TAX FREE!)*********

cool, ive been searchin for the crystals for ages now, could only find the liquid tho. is it a website?