INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey all, I just tested out the Do'Em Dirty Inside job (black) on some metal phone booths outdoors. The lightfastness was good, stood for 2 weeks, but when the good old buff came along that shit was gone without a trace. I'm aware that it's meant for insides so I'm not saying it's not good for that. Insides usually have some type of ultra absorbant coating on all ther metal/plastics, and the plastic type shit is a gimme with all types of stains from leather dye too garvey. As far as inks go, in my opinion, nothings really going to leave a nice stain outside. I've been fucking around for a while now and it seems the real determining factor is the quality of the buffers cleaning supply and effort. Although, Corrio did just come available in my country most recently... so maybe...if I'm lucky....... nahhhh. Best to just kill shit without concern. But seriously; I've yet to see a stand up ink in an outdoor environment. And with "Goodbye Graffiti's" special chemicals.....

CrAzY_MoNkEy

Why do you mix the charcoal dust with the potassium permanganate? Is it just for filler or does it have any other use in the mix (i got a ton of PP but havent got charcoal dust att home, wondering if it would be the next investment).

JUST GET A BIG OLD ROCK N PUT SUM CARD DOWN CRUSH DA CHARCOAL WIV DA ROCK IT MAKES DA INK SLIGHTLY THICKER.....(MORE STAIN)

6OF1, where are you...

I'm back.

I've been experimenting with Grog, Mr Black and Rasco. They're all pretty good ink right out of the bottle, but Grog is best for capillary markers. I usually add Black Top to Grog...

Anyone from the "old days" still here? Rubbish? Itchy?

Be seeing you.

whats mr black like?

is it alot like rasco? looks like it would be, fast drying isnt it?

i saw that shit on ebay, i wanted to cop some but splurged on belton instead

oh well, birfdays comin up, could order me up some.

anyways, reviews?

and anyone who actualy has used it, how long does candy ACTUALLY take to fade to looking like shit outside? i want to buy some but im gonna waste like 75% of it outdoors anyways, so i dont know if its worth it. i heard it fades fast...

anything you can mix candy with and still get a good pink or violet without a fade?

I'm back.

I've been experimenting with Grog, Mr Black and Rasco. They're all pretty good ink right out of the bottle, but Grog is best for capillary markers. I usually add Black Top to Grog...

Anyone from the "old days" still here? Rubbish? Itchy?

Be seeing you.

yeah i'm still around but i generally just post in channel zero now. i still get up, usually it's like with sakura streaks, krylon, possibly some pilot ink + methyl red or methylene blue or gentian violet... still got some potassium permanganate too. haven't fooled with the crazy recipes in a long time. honestly as far as markers go i'll just take a red sakura, maybe a juiced up pilot.