INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A. i already know the chemical compound base of do em dirty

thus the reason i dont buy it, also cause it fades outside....

B. rolmark is super thick, its good to mix with thin inks for mops, and it doesnt fade or anything but its not hard to remove. its decent if you get it cheap i geuss. nothin special.

OUTDOORSMAN DOES NOT FADE IN THE SON!!!!!!!!!!:cool: AND ROLMARK IS CRAP ITS WAY TO THICK AND IF YOU MIX IT WITH CERTAIN INKS IE PILOT GARVEY IT HAS A WIERD REACTION AND WILL DRY UP IN YOUR MOPS! MAKE THAT MOVE TO THE REAL SHIT! THAT DO*EM*DIRTY SHIT! AS SOLD RIGHT HERE ON FOURTHEHARDWAY.COM

97SPROMO.gif

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW, OR GET FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOEMDIRTY props to you for the best ink i've ever used. I made my own for the longest time,even after using straight garvey it doesn't match up to DED. Just to put your to the test i went to the hardest buffed place i know(school bathroom..nasty). they couldn't get it off.....ill never use another ink ever again.

some bitch about pilot ink fadding and shit... well i say ""shit i dont know what fuckin city your from were shit runs long inoughf to fade ...shit""

peace out little city niggas

4 real.... NO nigga in da big cities can keep a tag out long enough for it to fade. Dees days people kant respect property.....LOL.....sques my language.

its my first post but i just thought id ask a couple questions, When you make ink for a flowpen, how do u know when its the right consistancy to flow well through the nib without being to thick or thin. and 2, on markers like the ort flowpens, do you need to lie clean or change the nib wen switchin from like the normal ink to homemade, and if u need toclean the nib, how would u do it??

omatto im not gonna ruin your day and burn you but most of this can be done with just thinking about it. . . .

how do you know if itll flow or not?

if it isnt a liquid it wont flow.. . . everything else should flow :S

dont change your nib fuck that. .. just fill it up. . .pump it threw and keep writing.. it may look a lil different but you didnt waist time getting a new nib. . if i ever need to clean my nib i just put it under the tap but fuck cleaning it just get a new one. . . . .

think about these things before you post them yeah?

never did get my D-E-D from artprimo!

go with four the hardway or the do*em*dirty website!

so McGreen u get ur DED yet? cuz im thinking about ordering some DED from artprimo too. but if they didnt give it to u yet then fuck that idea im proally gona get it on fourthehardway.http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif

:confused: thats only if u didnt get ur ink yet tho.

well when i get a bit of permanent marker or ink on my desk i usually whip out my deoderant spray a bit on and rub it with a cloth, it usually gets that shit right off. So one time i was mixing paint and thought hey why not try spryin some of that DO in there to see what it does, so i sprayed and to my surprise it quite drammatically thinned the paint, bad thing is i used like half my can :o . Any one know what ingrediant in the DO mightve caused this thinning?