INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Probably it would just be a darker purple. I don't think people aren't going to give out candy just like that to some beginner, not saying that you are because I don't know you. But yeah just in case you are don't take offence cuz if you going to use ink like that but you aint got no bars than you shouldn't be fucking with hard stainers yet. My 2 cents

ok in my country, ink is almost impossible to get unless you want to order something from the states, and the only ink we really have here is indian ink which is pretty much worthless.

i read through most of this thread looking for recipies and someone suggested printer ink, and im just wondering if this would be too thick for a marker like an empty window marker?

also, leather dye is permanent right?

Skag u dumb fuk,lay off the buds, theas more then indian ink over here u just got to look, loaded has the good shit at 15 bucks a litre, trust me, i scored sum off TERF, plus at school i raxd a tube of printing ink, which was way thick so i waterd it down with indian and brake fluid, works a fukin charm, and when i walked to into terfs room he had this pot of like fabric ink or sumshit. Dont blame it on new zealand man, blame it on yourself for not looking.

hey cunt, dont blame me, seeing as i looked already,

things like printer ink you may have noticed i was already wondering about, and last time i checked only ink you had was indian, plus i know loaded has ink im just not keen to pay for it. pm me about the shit you got off Terf

Not really. Most of the household chemicals are too "safe". You need things like denatured alcohol, toluene (nasty! :D ) and paint thinner... However, if you had some 90% isopropyl and basic violet/basic blue around you could make a decent ink. Little Prestone and DOT3 to thicken it up. Yep, possible. What do you have access to?

Be seeing you.

i hav sum dot3...wat about white spirit?? if i get sum ammonia which stinks like shit so i guess it might be good..sum dye (ive got sum dylon powder) dot3 and sum white spirit.....worth a try. experiiiiiiiment :loopy2:

(I know this is annoying) I don't want to fuckin scan through 103 pages of forum writing, but if sum1 can direct me to a post of where I can find a cheap place to buy any inks, markers and so-on. By the way, I know most of you live in the west coast, I live in the east. Specifically the bronx, so if anyone knows of a place to shop?(not in manhattan like pearl paint and scrap yard because I don't have time to travel there.)

not on the web yo dweeb, I have no patience (obviously). I takes takes long to order because every order site is overseas or half way across the united sates. Thus I pay the most when it comes to shipping and handling. But thanks enway cuz if I can't find nothin around the BX than I'll have no choice but to order.......

i was told that rit dye and brake fluid stained, got rit dye and realized its hella watered down...is there any ways i cud use it or is it jus a waste?

i dont think you mix rit dye in water then mix it with brake fluid. i think you dilute rit dye in brake fluid then use that in your marker. I don't know for sure if that's what you're supposed to do since I've never tried it, but it makes sense to me.

hey all, I just tested out the Do'Em Dirty Inside job (black) on some metal phone booths outdoors. The lightfastness was good, stood for 2 weeks, but when the good old buff came along that shit was gone without a trace. I'm aware that it's meant for insides so I'm not saying it's not good for that. Insides usually have some type of ultra absorbant coating on all ther metal/plastics, and the plastic type shit is a gimme with all types of stains from leather dye too garvey. As far as inks go, in my opinion, nothings really going to leave a nice stain outside. I've been fucking around for a while now and it seems the real determining factor is the quality of the buffers cleaning supply and effort. Although, Corrio did just come available in my country most recently... so maybe...if I'm lucky....... nahhhh. Best to just kill shit without concern. But seriously; I've yet to see a stand up ink in an outdoor environment. And with "Goodbye Graffiti's" special chemicals.....

true. if the weather doesn't get it, the solvents, hi-speed polisher buffer, or hi-pressurizeded solvent blaster will, and if they don't, a few brush strokes of bland whitewash paint would.

just stay on top of the buff. if everyones out there doin what they're suppose to be doing, (which is getting up), then the buff really shouldn't be a problem. if you stay getting up you'll stay up, right? brothas just need to remember the buff shouldn't even be of any concern to anybody really bombing; it's the heros, cops, and undercover detectives that should be more of a priority in everyones mind rather than if the ink your tag's in is going to be buffed.

dotn mis paitn and ink lol

jsut leave th diff types of ink alone lol

OH DO EM DIRTY U'LL WANNA HEAR THIS:

OK SO MY PHYSICS TEACHER IS LIKE AN ARTIST AND I WANTED TO FIGER OUT HOW U MAKE IT SO I GET HIM ( HIS DID GRAFF AS A KIDD) TO HELP ME FIGER OUT THE RECIPE. EVRYONE HAD TO FIGER OUR A WIRED MIXTURE OF LUQIUD LEIK WHUT THEY WER EAN D I ASK IF I CUD DO DO EM DIRTY. AND HE WAS LIKE FSHO WELL HE ACTULY SAID YES SO H ETRIED AND FIGERD IT OUT BUT IM STILL AHVIGN TRUBOEL BUT I'LL KNWO YOUR RECIPY BY THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!

OH NO WORRY AND AOBUT SPREDIN IT I WOULDNT DO THAT MOST LIKLY JUST PM ME.

pEacE

You son, sound like an idiot. You should try talking/typing like an educated human being before you worry about making buff proof ink...just my 2¢.

P.S. Good luck with your science project.