Post Your Ride

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Only WAY more busted now..AND LOUD AS FUCK. I made a silencer for the muffler out of a 16oz PBR can yesterday. I used duct tape to attatch it. [/b]

thats creative...they funny thing is that people like to have their honda racers to have loud fat pipes....haha yeahhhh i rember when i was 9 puting a card in my bike spoke to makebelive i was rideing a dirtbike

on a side note i sold my stereo out of my jeep last night, 2 alpine type r 12's and a 2000 watt orion hcca amp for $900.... now i can barly hear my stereo over the tire growl, it sucks

Re: Re: right on, poop man

Originally posted by ARCEL

you said you weren't going to post in channel zero again

haha.. I knew someone would bring that up

http://www.biblehelp.org/police%20car%202.jpg'>

my ride Saturday night. apparently we walked an entire block before the man decided...to give us a ride home. once in the car (I opted to ride in the front since I had a choice) I started checking out homeboys shotgun. Guess I talked guns with him the entire ride home. I think I remember trying to talk him into turning on the lights when we got to our friends...not really sure if he ended up doing it or not.

Archived