What tree did you FALL from??

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be perfectly honest...

i'm a fuckin' chestnut. so any of you 12oz chicks wanna fuck, shoot me an email when you get into LA.

CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) - of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

• 2 years later...

ASH TREE (Ambition) - uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

i usualy think these things are bullshit but it seems to be pretty on-point

except i dont know what "vivacious" means

lol

I dont believe in this crap. You are what you make of your self.

These horoscope things are just excuses. "I cant date you I'm a Leo, sorry." (a friend of mine wouldnt go out with this (hot) girl because of it) Bull-fuckin'-shit.

ASH TREE (Ambition) - uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

90% accurate.

CEDAR TREE (Confidence) - of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others,self-confident, determined, impatient, likes to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

Some of it true, the main idea is way off. This is just another horoscope bullshit thingydoo. It says really broad shit so that you can be like "hey, yeah! that's what i'm like! totally!":D

FIG TREE (Sensibility) - very strong' date=' a bit self-willed,independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a social butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence. [/quote']

fairly accurate.

lol

I dont believe in this crap. You are what you make of your self.

These horoscope things are just excuses. "I cant date you I'm a Leo, sorry." (a friend of mine wouldnt go out with this (hot) girl because of it) Bull-fuckin'-shit.

HE'S A FAAAAAAAAGG

Mar 22 to Mar 31 - Hazelnut Tree

HAZELNUT TREE (Extraordinary) - charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

pretty much on point

damn, right on point

MAPLE TREE (Independent) - no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

ROWAN TREE (Sensitivity) - full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive

sort of right but its still pretty vague

Archived