Pussy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

^^^word^^

On a sidenote...the thread is rhetorical..i intend to add some humour in here before we end up having convos on how can a girl get pregnant by drinking cum.

Originally posted by Perveract

i intend to add some humour in here before we end up having convos on how can a girl get pregnant by drinking cum.

quick... someone tellola tease.

I've been curious about that myself because I've noticed that the small girls I date think my dick is worthy of reduction surgery and the bigger girls I've dated had little or nothing to say about it. I think that depth is defintely an issue because of that. So it's possible to say that vaginal depth varies based on height, yes?

I just started dating a little 5'1" emo girl and I am very anxious to explore her vaginal regions.

I shall keep all of you dorkuses informed.

or not.

http://images.webmd.com/static54/images/hwstd/medical/obgyn/n2081.jpg'>

from the looks of this....it seems one shouldent need an 8 inch dick....

in ths pick......it would go into the uterus! HAHA

here is you average vagina...

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/9073.jpg'>

hahaha....vagina...hahahahahha.....vagiiiiina....HAHAHAHAHA...vagina..hhaha:lol:

Originally posted by CRAMPS

from the looks of this....it seems one shouldent need an 8 inch dick....in ths pick......it would go into the uterus! HAHA

You don't need an 8 inch dick anyway. The stimulant nerves only go about 3-4 inches deep, and are mainly on the outside. That's why girls who aren't sluts say girth is more important than length....

Archived