does it really matter if its seen?

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much new to graff with spray cans, and i got arrested already once and im only 14. if you wanna call me a 14 year old toy, feel free. i feel the same way. at least im tryna make something of myself now. i think im better than some older cats i see up. its an opinion. but you could see some of my shit on my myspace. since the time ive been arrested, i've only gotten 2 handstyles out, and of course with a can. but i've been practicing in my friend's backyard on drywall. i want to hit some chill spots to practice. the drywall isnt big enough for some of the things i wanna do. and if its at a spot where other writers go, at least they'll see it. If you stay in Las Vegas, please lemme know if you got anyplace in mind. i'd appreciate it. msn, myspace, private message, whatever.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, it really depends why you're writing. If you're writing purely to be seen by everyone then hidden tags or whatever aren't a very good idea; but if you're writing for yourself and other writers then it doesn't really matter where you go. I guess it wouldn't really matter if no one saw it but you, as long as you know and you're down with that. But I'm not ganna lie, I like to see the occasional hidden bomb.

Choosing Professions for Farming Gold

In World of Warcraft, making gold has been one of the most sought after and appreciated tasks all the way. While this is true, it also remains one of the most tedious and time-consuming tasks if not done correctly. Most of the players in the game dedicate a lot of time getting wow gold to fill their accounts as much as possible so they can buy stuff for raiding, building their profiles, which make new characters and maxing out their professions. When it comes to making gold, it holds true for Wrath of the Lich King as the older expansion. Using profession is the best and easiest way to make wow gold for most characters in the game. But the problem many people struggle with is to know which professions are the best for getting world of warcraft gold. It is well worth that there are lots of professions out there; the gathering professions will get you the most profits in the shortest amount of time. There are three quite different gathering professions such as Ming, Herbalism and Skinning. Let us make mention of them one by one as follows: First we mainly talk about Mining. Mining is one of the best professions to make gold because of how you have the ability to obtain large amounts of gold as fast as possible while farming. A lot of times you can farm gold for 45 minutes to an hour and end up with 200-250 gold. This alone makes the mining profession one of the best for farming gold. As the biggest gold making professions, mining is a must. Getting your mining up and selling the bars you make will make you a lot of gold, especially in the lower levels. Just be sure not to get stuck in a profession where you will need to use that ore yourself. For example, you don't want to play a blacksmith because you want to have that ore available to sell to other players. Then Herbalism is in turn we will tell of. This profession is also great for making gold because there're usually a few different hebalism nodes in any given zone, which will allow all herbs in Northrend to sell for a pretty good amount of gold. For the most part, this is due to Inscription and the Azure Pigment standardizing their values across the board. At last we will touch upon skinning profession. We would stay away from skinning profession if you are trying to make cheap wow gold quickly. Due to the decreased demand for leather goods, skinning is one of the least valuable out of the three. To maximize your gold making chances, a Warcraft gold farming guide will be a big boost to your efforts and is well worth the initial investment. That is to say, using a guide cuts down on the learning curve so you can quickly fill your bags with a lot more loot and it will save you both time and money in the long run. At length, the bottom line is that there are unlimited amounts of gold to be made in Wow but picking a good profession is only half the battle. If you want to get serious about making gold, consider picking up a good addon. Having a quality addon will save you hours of questing time and can take your character to the next level in a short period of time.

i could care less if everyone sees my shit.i do it for me and me only.the reason i hit hotspots that are in high traffic areas is becuase i like the challenge.i want to see if i can get away with it and then to be able to come back and see my shit it feels real good.i mean i like when i get props for the stuff i do but its not about the fame for me.its just being able to know i can do it and then to be able to see it.it puts a smile on my face which i rarely get lately.

• 2 months later...

yes and no.

the feeling you get one you hit a spot one night that will be seen by thousands the next day is awesome even if it gets buffed you still know it was seen by tonnes of people.

but when you hit a less seen spot where you know only a select few will venture it feels good as well knowing that they will be like "what the fuck someone else has been here?".

just depends on your time and place :)

• 4 weeks later...

honestly i think its way cooler bombin where you know only other bombers would go. cuz general people seein your shit is cool. but knowing that only other artists in your community will see and probably respect is just great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

use the spots that u think no 1 will see as practice to throw it up in a spot that will bseen. but dont fukin blow spots up bringin ppl that dont even write to a wall with u. keep spots that ppl dont see on tha regular chill so u can keep comin bak

• 4 months later...

Archived