Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOOGLE?

does it really matter if its seen?

sometimes i'll see dudes' tags up in little spots that if i hit, id think no one would see it. so thats why i do it. all the nooks and crannys-------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sometimes i'll see dudes' tags up in little spots that if i hit' date=' id think no one would see it. so thats why i do it. all the nooks and crannys-------[/quote']

I agree

o my fuckin god, its all about the ups !!! chill-spots are koo for practicing n shit, but ur not a real writer until you hit the streets

i think getting up big is cool and gettin known and shit...i feel so good when i walk to da store to pick up some kool aid mix and i catch like 2 of my tags...it makes me happy...im like thats write bitch this is my hood! but i also really enjoy just painting just to get better...i am doin a commisioned wall that is behind a store...im physched even tho the only people that will see it are me and maybe the ocassional crackhead lookin for a place too shit...it like when u do a kickass drawin on a sheet of paper it just makes u feel talented..thats the same feelin i get when i do a rockin ass piece no matter where it is...

Well if u wanna get up as sum have already posted get up in spots people will c be slick bout it tho dont get kaught Eva hitt ne billboards?

I remember i stuck a sticker under a drafting table at my school. And months later i ducked down to look in my backpack in front of it and i saw a white thing so i looked and i was like wtf i forgot about that shit.

i like painting at chill day spots...you can take ur time anddo a real nice piece...i also like painting on the real thin smooth wood...i buff it with kilz and paint it over and over again...

id much rather find a spot in the back of a store walking downtown that had time put into it and looks like graffiti is suppose to...ARTWORK, then to walk to the store and see some rush job becasue they were paranoid of being caught

do whatever the fuck you want... but graff it a form of faceless fame so... its pointless to waste paint and supplies behind a bush where no man would see....

wellll heres one thing.

just cuz the general population doesnt see ur shit, doesnt mean u never existed.

piecin spots are straight but if ur lookin for street fame.... bomb the areas u know'll be seen.

its only AFTER u get fame iS WHEN suggest u rock some pieces.

trynot to piece first, cuz then when u go to bomb or tag it'll look weak and lame

,and its backwards evolution...-it just dont work.

I've never met Ewok, but I know he lives somewhere near me, 'cuz I see his tags daily... so it was cool as fuck when I was hiking the rainforest in Puerto Rico last year, and caught some marker tags of his on a trail map. I say leave a mark wherever you go, 'cuz you never know who else has been/ will be there.

^amen

I love doing a nice streak tag or scribe with the date on it sumwhere and cum back like a year later and be like wow I forgot all about even doing that, I luv doing shit in remote areas cause u never know who might happen to see it and be like woah!! what was blah blah blah... doing out here in this random spot lol it just makes graff more enjoyable...

I mean if ur not big on fame..then why are you in the game..graffiti is about getting up..been known..If you throw shit up were no one will see it.its a waste of paint and your time..so stop been a bitch about it and go hit the city!

word up:cool:

like sewers,under seats, inside hand dryers, behind bushes. ect

sewer???

under seats???

inside hand dryers???

these are some of the dumbest spots i have

ever heard hope you were messing around

^amen

I love doing a nice streak tag or scribe with the date on it sumwhere and cum back like a year later and be like wow I forgot all about even doing that, I luv doing shit in remote areas cause u never know who might happen to see it and be like woah!! what was blah blah blah... doing out here in this random spot lol it just makes graff more enjoyable...

definitely. i love walking cutty spots and seeing some shit from other writers.

i think its more enjoyable because you feel a connection with that person.

does that sound extremely gay? im not sure. but its the best way to say it.

A few years ago in a new cityI had no one to paint with so I painted spots by myself and then gradually found more and more of them along a canal including a great wall (150 ft long maybe 5.5ft high) that was not going to be seen by anyone except the most hardened hunter that had never been touched.

Did roller fills on it one afternoon.

Then two years later went back to the spot and it was still there but there was another smaller piece next to it.

I know that person was like "I wonder what happens if i climb up here and go over the multiple fences and climb through the muddy spot.... and damn [schnitzel's ] been here before me".

so it doesn't matter where you piant people see it eventually

ive always felt like the actual act gave me much more of a good feeling than a bunch of randoms jocking me. fame is just sort of a secondary pleasure for me.

I think you should hit a spot if it even crosses your mind

cause there are those dudes who be up in the spotlight, with tags in all the hot spots.

and you typically dont see their tags in low key spots.

but I know writers who are everywhere in hot spots, but youll see just as many of their tags in random spots youd never expect, and when you see shit like that your like "damn, howd this guy have time to hit up everywhere, high and low?!?!"