does it really matter if its seen?

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude. you live in alaska.

the "heat" couldnt be too bad.

haah. that was retarded.

you would be suprised bro, alaska has a pretty high crime rate...

and we have a bunch of cops with nothing better to do than cruise around makin shit hard for us...

they've wiped out most of the writers here because no one wants to take the risk...so there are only about 20-30 of us writing on the whole city anymore...

• 5 weeks later...

If ya wanna get up with local writers chances are they use the same backalleys u do. If ya do good shit there writers will respect ur style but prolly think ur a pussy if they ONLY see ur shit in chill spots lol Personally I love paintin drains n shit cause alot of writers i know use them 2 get around to different sections of soundwalls (Huge highway thru middle of city). Just member ya gotta have a balance between getting up in the public eye

• 1 month later...
of course it needs to be seen...

it can be both...lil ass tags in the middle of nowhere are hella ill. i was on a roadtrip and exited this country ass highway to a gas station and in a corner of a box near the gas station i saw some famous writers. it kinda makes your day when you see shit like that. shit thats not made to be seen but you still see it. if youre shit isnt made to be seen, its twenty times as special for the cat who sees it unless youre HELLA toy...

yeah I think it can go both ways, I really started writin cause ive dug throw ups since I was a kid, freewayspots, roofs, street hits, etc. but then when I started writin I began peepin good writers hands in chill ass discreet spots and I had a weak ass handstyle it taught me to respect all aspects(s/p) of the game not just get up to be seen, I went from toy bombs, to dope pieces, to slick hands, and I have encompassed all of them into my own style, and as our crew sayin goes "you do you pa" just be original with your craft

Yeah, I love thinking, "why the fuck am I here, why was this other dude here?"

This dude on point.. I like gettin cutty spots..perm spots here and there.. I have shit runnin from a few years back..Even if its not visible to the "average" person, a Graffiti writer will always spot your shit..Doing big visible shit is always good as well..

Yeah, I love climbing around on shit and just fucking exploring the city I live in...catching tags on shit I highly doubt anybody will see is so much fun...leave little messages, etc etc.

Its great to walk around in an abandoned building and catch a tag on the door, and come back a week later and see someone else has been there as well.

Yeah, I love thinking, "why the fuck am I here, why was this other dude here?"

for example tax officeas,welfare offices, mcdonald counters

even like the fanciest restaroaunt u go with ur missus do a scratchy in therre

sometimes it hink no riter will see this then i think well if there was a bomb here id be seein it!

rock on

plus some spots (if u rock with a crew) can just be fun to smash and do burners and yous all just have a fukn awsum time

opeace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

theres this one dude thor who is up everywhere you turn, but mostly tags not alotta throws or anything else. i was in the courtyard at this coffee shop and i saw a wall with a brick that fell out and in the hole was a thor tag that i dont know how he coulda got unless hes got tiny ass hands haha. so anyway i kind of hear what yer sayin

• 2 weeks later...

depends on what your priorities are. I for 1 just

enjoy drawing on shit sometimes during the daytime

all by myself with a 40 and a sandwich. In cases like

this im doing it for me. Call it thereputic call it whatever

other times im drunk on busy avenues or boulevards. Completely

exposed to anybody going past... rolling the dice. I already kno that

if a cop drives by hes going to give me a play. That the police

are only 1 risk among others that are infinitely worse. I like

the rush associated with these spots. Every time i go past one

of these i feel it all over again.

Archived