The Girls you know thread

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice find, dowmagik!!

Yo, cutlips, what state are you from? The good people at COHF are from the South somewhere, right? Damn, you had a Cum on her face bitch at your house! hahaaaa! did you guys at least destroy her? You should've. An ugly bitch like that isn't worth just having at your house for decoration.

*although I'm not sure I'd be hitting that. I'd definitely videotape it, though.

• 5 months later...

maybe its just me but doesnt it seem kind of tacky to plaster pictures of your lady friends all over a message board?

half these girls would probably slap the shit out of you guys if they knew you were doing this....then again i guess the other half would love it out of pure insecurity.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Jun 9 2005, 01:25 PM

maybe its just me but doesnt it seem kind of tacky to plaster pictures of your lady friends all over a message board?

half these girls would probably slap the shit out of you guys if they knew you were doing this....then again i guess the other half would love it out of pure insecurity.

YOU ALREADY KNOW NIGGA, THIS SHIT IS LIKE A COMPETITION...ITS CORNY, I AGREE, BUT NIGGAS IN GENERAL DO CORNY SHIT, AND THE NIGGAS WHO DONT DO CORNY SHIT ARE CORNY BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TOO HARD TO BE NOT CORNY, SO THE SHIT JUST ENDS UP BEING CORNY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SOMEBODY IS GONNA THINKS ITS STUPID. ME PERSONALLY, I THINK NIGGAS WEARING MAKEUP IS STUPID, AND I THINK BIG PUN IS THE SHIT. SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, PROBABLY ON THIS VERY BOARD, THERE'S A NIGGA WHO THINKS WEARING MAKEUP IS "FIERCE" OR "RAD" AND THAT BIG PUN IS "IGNORANT" AND "LAME"...SO THERE YOU HAVE IT FAM, LIFE IN A MOTHERFUCKING NUTSHELL. CHECK FOR MY WEBSITE. HOLLA.

MEROOOOO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jun 9 2005, 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jun 9 2005, 06:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-boogie hands@Jun 9 2005, 01:25 PM

YOU ALREADY KNOW NIGGA, THIS SHIT IS LIKE A COMPETITION...ITS CORNY, I AGREE, BUT NIGGAS IN GENERAL DO CORNY SHIT, AND THE NIGGAS WHO DONT DO CORNY SHIT ARE CORNY BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TOO HARD TO BE NOT CORNY, SO THE SHIT JUST ENDS UP BEING CORNY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SOMEBODY IS GONNA THINKS ITS STUPID. ME PERSONALLY, I THINK NIGGAS WEARING MAKEUP IS STUPID, AND I THINK BIG PUN IS THE SHIT. SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, PROBABLY ON THIS VERY BOARD, THERE'S A NIGGA WHO THINKS WEARING MAKEUP IS "FIERCE" OR "RAD" AND THAT BIG PUN IS "IGNORANT" AND "LAME"...SO THERE YOU HAVE IT FAM, LIFE IN A MOTHERFUCKING NUTSHELL. CHECK FOR MY WEBSITE. HOLLA.

MEROOOOO

[/b]

hahaha man....funniest thing ive heard all night

Archived