The Girls you know thread

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I didn’t blaze tonight. I should go to bed, too. I had this huge plate of shrimp scampi earlier today, and I feel nauseous because of it. As soon as this Flames/Canucks matchup is done, I’ll hit the sack, but fuck – I took a 3 hour nap today. Shit sucks. :(

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

bitch please... girls who smoke are wack, and you gets no love for that shit... :lol:

please befuckinglieve it.

by the way: if anyone can get that picture of a black kid dunking a ball into a shopping cart, with another kid in the background, i won't kill you, i swear.

Originally posted by Weapon X

You are a grade a loser. Now that’s some sexist shit right there. Just because you never had no hookups, you gotta be dissing a girl who smokes the herbs like many other normal people? Shit, devilush does her thing, and is a hell of a lot smarter and proactive than you are, I’m sure. So what exactly is it about her burning that makes her so bad?

You got that smiley at the end, but I can’t tell if you’re joking or not. Ever. Doesn’t matter though, you are a joke and you know it.

Anyway, you’re the type of person who should probably take what they can get, so don’t complain about female erbaliss.

shut the fuck up you faggot ass bitch nigga.

i dont give a fuck what you think of me or my opinions, you can eat dick bitch.

and how am i being sexist? i didnt say girls cant smoke and guys can you dumb fuck. i said i dont like when girls smoke. i dont like guys like your stupid ass does.

so shut your stupid ass up.

:lol:

shut the fuck up you faggot ass bitch nigga.

i dont give a fuck what you think of me or my opinions, you can eat dick bitch.

and how am i being sexist? i didnt say girls cant smoke and guys can you dumb fuck. i said i dont like when girls smoke. i dont like guys like your stupid ass does.

he was sayin that you were sexist because you said that i smoked weed because my man did it. why? because i'm a woman? i cant think for myself? i have to do what my man tells me to do? i have to do what my friends tell me to do because of ::eek:: peer fucking pressure????

look its obvious that you think women are either sluts, whores, or fuckable, or walking vaginas. you dont go past that for some reason. not once have i seen you appreciate or respect women like they are supposed to be respected and thats why you get so much hate.

you know what your problem is tease, is that you go and type away but never think about what you say. then someone points it out and your pussy gets all butt hurt about it. just think about what you type before you go ahead and look like a dick.

*sorry for being bitchy tease, i didnt smoke up this morning.*

Originally posted by Weapon X

You are a grade a loser. Now that’s some sexist shit right there. Just because you never had no hookups, you gotta be dissing a girl who smokes the herbs like many other normal people? Shit, devilush does her thing, and is a hell of a lot smarter and proactive than you are, I’m sure. So what exactly is it about her burning that makes her so bad?

You got that smiley at the end, but I can’t tell if you’re joking or not. Ever. Doesn’t matter though, you are a joke and you know it.

Anyway, you’re the type of person who should probably take what they can get, so don’t complain about female erbaliss.

:heart:

it must be me but lately, but whenever you post, i read it.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I like taking showers.

then walking around naked in the house with the windows open.

in summer, of course.

That's awesome. I actually typed "taking showers" before going to the grocery store, but for some reason I deleted it. Showering stoned feels good.

Tease is just hating on girls because he's pussy deprived.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i'm not trying to go for potheads and all that, but a girl who smokes weed once in a while loses no points from me. cigarettes however, i find disgusting.

Couldn't have said it better.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I like taking showers.

then walking around naked in the house with the windows open.

in summer, of course.

Brush your teeth, it's amazing, I played with the bubbles once for 15 minutes before I realized what I was doing...

you know what your problem is tease, is that you go and type away but never think about what you say. then someone points it out and your pussy gets all butt hurt about it

I know it's sexist of me, but I can't stand when women call a man a pussy, its just too hurtfull...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Couldn't have said it better.

I wish I could agree, but I’m a smoker, so I can’t without coming off as a stupid hypocrite. But still, imagine a woman who walks in her summer dress with the grace of a ballerina, lightly puffing on a 100. Sometimes a woman smoking is really sexy.

Devilush, thx for defending my point. Tease can’t even argue right.

bitch please. <--- said in a nice way.

girls who smoke are wack, and you gets no love for that shit. you probally started because your man did it, or to feel cool amongst the in crowd, or was it peer pressure?

:lol:

Your worthless. And aren't you on some pussy drought? Yeah, I thought so...

thats weird....ive used shutterfly to host pictures in the graffiti threads, and they usually worked...but i jsut went back and saw that alot have turned into Xs

photohosts are so crappy, ive used so many and they all suck ....anyone can reccomend a free one...i tried to register at photbucket but its not working for some reason

Archived