Relationships: Reliving the Pain

Daze One Million

Name some shit that your ex's have done or said to you that was just plain fucked up and you'll never forget

---------

A girl dumped me when she started her freshman year in highschool so her options could be open, i quote her saying "guys are only there to keep the girl warm until someone better comes along"

A girl who i was with for a year tells me "im not ready for a relationship right now"

A girl tells me straight out of the blue "dont call me anymore, i dont want to talk to you again, i dont want to go out with you"

^its not because i did something wrong either that she said that, everything was smooth ,i still dont understand why she was such a bitch about it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my exs dumped me to become a professional slut

after we broke up she fucked a guy or two every night for a week

and in the past few years ive heard shes done some biker videos

as well as other random videos

funny thing is i saw her a little less than a year ago

and she called me a piece of shit and told me to fuck off

the whole story is on here somewhere

fucking bitches...

when I went to London, my girl told me she didn't want to see me off. I was like eh, ok, whatever. When I got back a few weeks later...I found out why. She couldn't see me off, because she was at the same airport in another terminal picking up her exboyfriend. So she fucks this dude the entire time I'm overseas. Dude knocks her up and she tries blaming me. I may not be a genius at math, but I can do the basic math that says I was gone long enough for it to not be MY problem.

ahh and the violin strings get played by the horse haired bow

here's my bs story

some guy i was talking to/going out with for about a year and a few months called me one day and said "it's an emergency i need your help... my girlfriend won't believe me and you are just friends... so can you call her and tell her that we are?" as far as i know friends don't experience each other's genitals

and then there was this one after a month the guy was like let's cut? i was like what math class? he said nah u know cut were done - ha

;)

this wasnt a girlfriend, so i dont really consider it a relationship, but fucked up none the less: when i lived in SF, i hung out with this one broad, she seemed pretty cool . one nite we went to a bar. i obviously got drunk, so we went back to my place and screwed. we hung out for another week after a certain emergency came up and i had to skip town about a week later. so im back in socal and im on the dorkbox and she IM's me telling me she is late. she seems happy about, joking to me about it , "i think i want to name him little (insert real name here, add a Y)" im stressing out bad. 2 weeks go by and im still stressed. then i see her online, she tells me she had her period soon after, but it slipped her mind to tell me this info. i talk to my friend who lives in the city and he told me she was fucking with me the whole time..........

girl and i go out for a long time, we go to new york together (as a junior in highschool that was fuckin tight)

one night, on the phone, she's giving me the whole 'this is too much for me right now school...stress...relationship...blah blah blah' so i say 'ok, are you breaking up with me?' she says 'yeah, but i dont see how this changes anything.' that was like a 10 on my What-The-Fuck scale! the next week she kept sending me notes about how she still loved me, but we couldn't be together. Long story short, i've got some scars on my hands and some broken shit in my room.

same girl, we talked about getting back together, so we're kicking it, and we start making out.

Me: i missed you

Her: this isn't going to work

Me: um...why?

her: because we made out. lets not tell anyone about this.

That was fucked up.

word.

ooh that was some fucked up shit, girls are bitches yo im tellin you

that same girl i was with for a year who broke up with me because she wasnt ready for a relationship ends up crying on the school bus, her friends ask her whats wrong and she says its because she misses me, she then goes and leaves a vm on my shit with a snippet of what used to be "our song" so i call her back that day and play the entire song and then hang up..she then calls me back talkin bout how she misses me and is sorry that shes been ignoring me, and we become friends again...then all of a sudden she stops calling me and her parents tell me to never call again...havent heard from her since

Originally posted by When

one of my exs dumped me to become a professional slut

after we broke up she fucked a guy or two every night for a week

and in the past few years ive heard shes done some biker videos

as well as other random videos

funny thing is i saw her a little less than a year ago

and she called me a piece of shit and told me to fuck off

the whole story is on here somewhere

what file should i look for on kazaa??

heh, i said to this broad once "when life keeps giving you shit, sometimes you just need some toilet paper" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by aichs47

what file should i look for on kazaa??

the biker videos were made at a palm springs biker rally about 3 years ago

thats all i know, other than that ill let you know if i run across any of them

yeah my ex broke up with me 2 days before our one year anniversary and fucked two or more of my good friends within a month. Then went to college and became open for buisness to about 16 new customers.

my ex gf played the shit out of me. seriously, you ever see swingers? i felt like mikey the whole movie. it was pathetic. i lived w/ the bitch for a year, she just broke up w/ me one day, started doing drugs again...when she first met me, she was a loser. the whole year after, she turned into an awsome person, i helped her straighten her life out drastically, then one day....it was over. we never fucking faught and it was so out of the blue....i hate girls man.

Archived