If you could be ANYWHERE at the moment ...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krie
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

anywhere, right now...........

id be in bed with britney spears

agreed, in a house right on the beach in fiji

sweeeeeet

Guest imported_El Mamerro

At this very single moment in time, I would like to be in a place where Tylenol and water flowed in abundance.

Hangovers suck.

if it up to me......it would be six hours earlier....i would have more rice in my chasuke....some rokio...a big glass of oj.....and i would be on my roof waiting for the sun to come up.....hmm....maybe i should wish for more...

swimming at napili in maui!! in a maternity bikini. :) (only time i'll wear one!)

http://www.onlinevacation.com/napili/view.jpg'>

then at night the pool at grand wailea, with the plants and trees and caves and tiki lights and the stars and a plate of fruit at the side and sparklin cider. yumhttp://image.hospitalityonline.com/e/2051/205198_2.jpg'>

(the picture in the middle on the bottom, but at night!)

Guest imported_sofarok

Anywhere but here (my parents Victorian semidetached, Cambridge, England)…I have dreams of leaving, America, either somewhere really desolate, small town in the middle of the desert, but with high-speed internet access or new york

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

anywhere, right now...........

id be in bed with britney spears and the olsen twins.

how dope would that be?

Exactly! Fuck this sentimental shit...I want to be on the island that Elvis, Tupac, and Biggie are all hanging out at, in the Thug Mansion with at least 100 Beautiful girls and all the margaritas I could ever want....and a shark that can talk and will let me ride it like a horse...and one of my arms is robotic and has a built in laser beam

Guest KING BLING

It occured to me that I might just want to be up in da club wit 50 cent drinking some Chrys or Mo like 40's

Originally posted by KING BLING

Exactly! Fuck this sentimental shit...I want to be on the island that Elvis, Tupac, and Biggie are all hanging out at, in the Thug Mansion with at least 100 Beautiful girls and all the margaritas I could ever want....and a shark that can talk and will let me ride it like a horse...and one of my arms is robotic and has a built in laser beam

fuck it me too! my original post sounds pretty gay when i read it now. what was i thinking?!

in addition to the shark and the robotic arm, i want a mini subway rolling around the island that me and my boys can wreck with wholecars and insides. its still illegal (thus still exciting), but you just shoot the police with with your laser beam when they show up. :lol:

In Rome, with some Punk I just smuggled over from London, a pint of ice cold Nelson Mandela and some stunning Italian bird that likes nothing more than sucking my dick all day!!( oh and swallows)

then i`d (if I had the energy) go paint a sub with ol` T.T ..

I wish I was still in bed, under some snuggly blankets and my boyfriend's arms around me

Am I the only one that thinks waking up at 730 in the morning is ridiculous?

Why do all the good paying jobs start so damn early?

I'd like to be at grass lake on fourth of july when the sun is all hot and nice (but not humid). Hugging Scott as I ride on the back of a jet ski and the water mists up all around me. Then when you've tired yourself into exhaustion laying on a blanket and watching firworks over the lake. Feeling tired, happy, warm, and in love.

Archived