Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

If you could be ANYWHERE at the moment ...

... where would you be?

Personally - in bed with my girl next to me, dozing in and out of sleep, watching the shadows dance on the wall.

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open.

my mood is kind of fucked up right now. i'm trying to see if this chick is down for some lesbian action. all i need is to find another girl.

other than that, i want to go painting...

damn poop, you make that shit sound awfully nice. me...somewhere other than the desert but still warm. its a nice thought to daydream about.

what about drunk on the staircase yelling "lllllllllliiiiiilllllll eeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeeeeee" at my window???

I'd like to be in a lavshly furnished penthouse in toronto sorting my room full of paint, picking out the color scheme for that nights pannel :D

what i want is- my ex girlfriend to come here and hang out with me for the rest of the night and just talk and shit.

what i need is- an extended vacation away from any phones so i can forget about her.

Originally posted by ese

what about drunk on the staircase yelling "lllllllllliiiiiilllllll eeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeeeeee" at my window???

mr.cool wrote me a kind letter

requesting that I cease with the

'lil ese'-ing ASAP.

will do. I've only heard you do it about 2 or 3 times....if you're doing it during the week I dont even hear it. heavy sleeper. :D

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

ThreadJackers!

we're worse than the aussie daycare. I'll be off now. gotta watch the big lebowski

at the beach right now at the end of the peir with my girl smoking a blunt talking about the future.that type of shit gets her emotional and i like it when she gets like that.

Originally posted by ese

we're worse than the aussie daycare.

describes them perfectly

Anyway, If I could be ANYWHERE right at this moment, well....

hmmm... I've had a hankerin' to go visit Los Angeles for the past week or so....

Setting: The beach, or the mountains, either one will do and

watching a sunrise after a great party with that girl you know you're going to fall in love with, thats where I'd want to be.

driving across the desert at night with my ex listening to hopesfall with the windows open and wind blowing up.

honestly, i dont think there is anyplace id rather be right now, than there with her.

i know it sounds sappy, but for me, its a big step.

oh well.

skkkkks

at a dam or huge concrete ditch or some other paintable concrete thing, in the southern california desert, at night

1. beer

2.paint

3.ciggarettes

4.weed

if i could be anywhere it would be painting a dope wall in europe right now with a case of beer a case of paint and some people to paint with. or in atlanta wrecking shit cuz that town is soooo doope.:king:

Guest Pilau Hands

muir beach, CA

sleeping on a clearing on the hill with the drop-off to the ocean

or

kaka'ako beach park grass sliding with my cousins

and i'd be 13

watching a great sunset on an excellent little secluded beach in thailand with my dearest lady friend. and if you want to get technical, 70 degrees with a slight breeze. and this very well may come true one day, this lady friend's uncle lives in thailand...and he is a very rich pizza franchise man. he already has a house built for any family who wants to come live there, and i am pretty much family. excellent...i feel like doing the jig

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

what i want is- my ex girlfriend to come here and hang out with me for the rest of the night and just talk and shit.

what i need is- an extended vacation away from any phones so i can forget about her.

word, i feel the same way:o

Guest krie

in a girls bed

im drunk and wanting sex

:(

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this