If you could be ANYWHERE at the moment ...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Personally - in bed with my girl next to me, dozing in and out of sleep, watching the shadows dance on the wall.

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open."

i should be strolling outta bed, letting the lady sleep late...feeling the nice 68 degree wind on my face, putting on some early morning music, maybe miles, maybe the shins....finding my smokes and the advil...making coffee for me, poop man, and the girls....wondering what time we are all gonna go to the tate museum for the show....lookin for the euro hash that i thought i had in jeans pockets...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ubejinxed

mamerro, u don't need a passport to go to PR from the mainland right?

Nope. Just a good ol' driver's licence.

Originally posted by mental invalid

"Personally - in bed with my girl next to me, dozing in and out of sleep, watching the shadows dance on the wall.

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open."

i should be strolling outta bed, letting the lady sleep late...feeling the nice 68 degree wind on my face, putting on some early morning music, maybe miles, maybe the shins....finding my smokes and the advil...making coffee for me, poop man, and the girls....wondering what time we are all gonna go to the tate museum for the show....lookin for the euro hash that i thought i had in jeans pockets...

This must be a large bed to fit four of us.

And put on The Shins ... great morning music.

Right now I would rather be back in chicago with my hunny. In the back yard of my cousin’s place (because if we ever moved there, we would be staying there rent free in the upper 3 bedroom flat), the weather is about 75-80 degrees which is perfect. There’s steaks and vegtable kabobs on the hot grill with some hot links and vegan hamburger patties.. We have two kegs. Friends from sf flew in to see us and we’re throwing a big bbq bash. Music would be blasting. Weed being passed around. New friends chatting it up with old friends. and bikes are everywhere……

Devilush...if you and your man are any where near my area...you'll have to witness the absolute retardedness that our bike parties bring. Hell as one of the promoters...I'll schedule something to coincide with a trip. One of our guys almost got air lifted out after a failed attempt at jumping a burning couch....which happened to be on top of one big ass bonfire.

Back in Belize, watching the full moon rise over the ocean while smoking a spliff.

Back in Key West, riding on the 7 mile long cosway over the ocean at night (there was nothing to see but the vastness of ocean and stars)

On a Spanish mountain top overlooking the ocean, flamenco music playing softly and old vineyard lands surrounding me.

Originally posted by DREDZ

In Vancouver, in a dope spot, getting lit with a fly-ass girl.

I changed my mind. I'd rather be in Iceland with you know who; resting my head in her lap (half awake and half asleep) while she sings sweet songs to me in her angelic voice.

somewhere warm with a breeze sounds nice... bieng woken up by sunlight is one the best things ever... but yeah maybe in a room... with this girl im talking to right now... sun shining in the window on our faces, nce gentle breeze... aah...

Originally posted by Devilush

Right now I would rather be back in chicago with my hunny. In the back yard of my cousin’s place (because if we ever moved there, we would be staying there rent free in the upper 3 bedroom flat), the weather is about 75-80 degrees which is perfect. There’s steaks and vegtable kabobs on the hot grill with some hot links and vegan hamburger patties.. We have two kegs. Friends from sf flew in to see us and we’re throwing a big bbq bash. Music would be blasting. Weed being passed around. New friends chatting it up with old friends. and bikes are everywhere……

Best one yet....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

anywhere, right now...........

id be in bed with britney spears and the olsen twins.

how dope would that be?

on a sunny spring morning with a breeze blowing through an open window, sat in bed with a certain girl eating buttered toast with ahem, 'cunty' fingers. ;)

or

walking around london/NYC/paris on my own taking On My Travels style flicks. maybe on a bustling weekday morning, so all the freaks are out and about, haha.