Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nick5542

DJ Q-BERTS WAVE TWISTERS

this video is the dopest thing i have ever seen honestly. i have watched it like 100 times and like 5 times in a row before. its amazing and it never gets old. oh noooooo.... *head pops*

i dont think i've used the word "ill" in years. That is the illest shit i've seen. super ill. I'm gonna get it. Thanks for posting this.

Man for years now i've been slackin on DJ's. What is some good shit? I dont want these DJ's that just make mixtapes. Help me out on some shit i should look for.

i dont really keep up with new djs and shit, but deff check out the shiggar fraggar show either on cd or video, its funny and bad ass. also z-trip, craze, ive been thinking of checking out the new x-men shit but im not sure. and also rjd2 is a dope dj/producer check out his shit, he has a new cd/dvd out now too.

I was in new york seeing Tableturns anniversary and Wave Twisters premier was showing the next night. it was at that one club under that big ass bridge. fun? yeah i think its called Fun. or some shit. i dont' know, im from the south. two thumbs up (tableturns was better though...)

i saw it for the first time extremely high in mpls with some homies.

i FLIPPED OUT. that shit is absolutely fucking amazing.

everyone should see it once. its on some next type ish...

cant stop talking about it...

I watched it at UC Berkley. Qbert performed before the show, the animators and creators did a Q&A. It was fantabulous.

dopeass movie...seen it on shrooms and it drove me crazy. Loved the scratching and how the animated shit related to what Qbert was doin with the turns.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now