played out tats

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinkin about gettin a tattoo of Spider-Man in his alien costume swingin on some web on my upper left side of my back and the web will lead to my left arm and then spell out my name or somthin.

wadda ya think?

^^^I totally agree

that tat just reminds me of something I would see on one of the many many dumb rednecks in these parts.

I pissed some guy off saturday night when he was trying to talk about tattooes and how bad all all of his are...I asked him to show me his ink and there was was this raggen tribal armband on his arm with all these spots where the color was faded out. A really badly done eyeball on his back and then of course his fraternity's letters on his other arm...I laughed so hard that I spilled my beer.

im still looking for a picture of my favorite tattoo ever

i saw it one in a magazine a few years ago and have never forgotten it

its a whole back piece of a business man going apeshit

he has his breifcase open and papers are flying about

and his tie is flapping around

it really is a fucking awesome tattoo

Originally posted by KING BLING

get a line with screws around your arm making it look like the connection of two pipes, a robot or some tin man shit. It would need to be very realistic and possibly have some rust

When I was younger I wanted a tattoo that would be a big rip all down my arm, then all robot shit on the inside......

Guest im not witty

damn that train is badass....old english is kinda played out but whatever everything is played when u think about it..ya i want some writin on my wrist i dont have a clue what i wanna get somethin like kill time cause thats all life is..i dont know..fuck you

the great thing about the 5 pointed stars is that although alot of people wear them as emo based symbols there are alot more people that dont.

if you look into the history of the 5 pointed star and how it deals with militant resistance and revolution you are starting to look at areas that are often overlooked or misunderstood. i have seen a number of different designs even when it comes to the outlines alone and placement of lines let alone color symbolism and what they represent at the roots. the 5 pointed star also has alot of core symbolism based in spirituality representing the microcosm or man absolute in relation to the rest of the universe. there is also the history of the 5 pointed star that is based in the military and just as militant resistance depending on where the lines are placed and the colors used, also sometimes any other images associated with it or placed near it mean various things. one of my favorite patches that ive ever placed on a jacket was an old army patch. it was black background with a solid army green star and the silouette of an indian chiefs head on top of it symbolising that the troop was all north american indigenous. i cant say that i agree with the symbolism or support it but its probably one of my favorite 2d based images that ive ever come across. another great thing about 5 pointed stars is that because of the frequency that they have been used in the western and eastern cultures they can represent alot to many different people, a really good example of that is how giving tree was saying they put them on at important times in their life or how frequently it is used in the punk subculture and krusty subculture along with nauticals. in all honestly stars are probably one of my favorite designs because of the variety that they can be used in depending on the context. anyway...one more stop and back to the picketline. tetw.

Guest rob deer

if there's a butterfly on your ass it'll take me a couple weeks to get over it.

no more barcodes

arabic symbols that mean "life" that's so deep.

your girls/mans name on your neck "oh look it says franchesca!"

just get a tattoo of a butt with a butt tattoo on it on your butt.

old comic lore: just remember, if you're 20 and get a tatoo of tweety on your titty, by the time you're 65 it'll be big bird.

7am time for bed.

• 8 months later...

heres some ideas..

get an image of a panther with its claws digging into your skin

or

get a tattoo on your arm, with a set of praying hands, that says "only god can judge me"

one friend of mine now deeply regrets a tattoo of an awkward character sporting a jason mask with the text "Buster Free"

Archived