played out tats

Giving Tree

I love the look of japanese art, I've seen some sick looking back pieces done in the japanese style featuring a woman and a tiger or something to that extent... with that being said I want my next tattoo to be done of a samurai in his armor looking disgustingly cool, in the jungle or something... really bright and vibrant probably on my left forearm, covering most of my arm from wrist to elbow

I also am going to get my initials done across my stomach in old english one of these days ... i'm saving the samurai for when i have beacoup dollars for a killer artist and somebody that can help me design it so it looks exactly like my imagination

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T.T Boy

its wierd that my best friend is a tattooer and i have no tattoos. i suppose i should get something done, but its hard to make up your mind, i want something badass but cool and traditional, say, a schooner or an anchor.

You better give the hook up next time I come over there.....

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL182/1339797/2930727/43359295.jpg'>

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL182/1339797/2930727/43359270.jpg'>

i live with a skinny white kid from reno thats fond of crystal meth and has "thug life" tattooed in old english on the inside of his forearm. and i am dead serious.

and to whoever started this thead: modify your body in any manner than makes you happy. sure, stars are played out, but if theyre truely something youre fond of you shouldnt give a shit.

i got a tribal armband, spur of the moment type thing when i turned 18. everytime i look at it fucking hate it, i wish i never got it done. it was an original and everything but shit is wack.

that solid bars idea is pretty good, think ill get a fat one to cover this thing. at least when im old itll look the same.

Archived