The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

I love my XA--especially like to use it for redscale. The shutter is extremely quiet and the shutter button is really easy to depress--which some people don't like cuz you can accidentally fire it really easily.

I also had a friend who didn't like her XA cuz of the focus lever. She actually gave hers to me but since I already had one, I passed it along to my brother who didn't.

Both of these were taken with my XA recently:

6510826175_5ea01c3677.jpg

6507925065_096b6e48e2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

6512431531_f63bedf906_z.jpg

6510160919_6978586601_z.jpg

6510159075_ea0872f0b2_z.jpg

I haven't shot colour in so long that I forgot what it really looks like. I scanned these negs and thought they looked way too dull, then I remembered that's how it was that day. It was warm, wet, muggy and shitty. Harsh white light with no sun, everything damp and literally saturated.

Gonna start shooting more colour, I've become too used to shooting black and white. It's just easy I guess.

Going to start shooting slide exclusively for colour and pushing myself. $31 a roll here but I found a source for $33 per 5 pack. Makes it worthwhile.

/Rambling.

Shot w/Contax T2 - Sensia 100