The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

an assignment i had to do last semester called editorial layout we had to take the photograph and use an existing magazine template. shot it edited it and created the template in about 4 hours that same night i pulled an all nighter

6521731359_bdfbb57603.jpg

this was also another assignment for class.

6521730933_4f8dfcd978.jpg

the portraits are super clean...the fonts are whatever but the shots look professional

I copped one of these (see earlier photo/video question):

Canon-T3i.jpg

going to take it out today and get some shots.....i will finally contribute to this thread

Dad's brother got 550D from the US a few days ago and bought a Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 yesterday, basically the same as 600D. It's great, at least for an amateur camera. I'm stuck with my 10D and 50mm f1.8 lens (not a bad lens, but i need something more) when he bought the 550D for regular family photos. Life tends to be unfair.

Anyways, here's some shots from today.

6680894923_1095386206_z.jpg

6680886975_b8901025fc_z.jpg

6680877563_c0571246dd_z.jpg

6680904827_9b9f208e66_z.jpg

thanks dudes!

organizedhand-thanks for coming through the show. sorry i didn't get to meet you in person. you should def invest in a medium format camera. just keep an eye out on craigslist. i got my pentax 645 for a pretty good deal.

waffle-what do you do for work? i could keep my ears open. minus 28? fuck that. it's in the 40's in the bay area right now and people think this is cold haha.

loseryouthcrew. You guys with your medium format cameras are really making me want one.

If you actually want to get into medium format I'm selling my Yashica Mat 124 G. 6x6 format TLR. PM me if you're interested. It's on eBay right now but I can always remove it. I trust dealing with someone through 12oz more then the creepy dudes wanting to come to my house to look at it.