The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Speaking of Canon for video, there is a new Canon EOS C300 coming soon. Check this out:

fwaegweagf-580x457.png

figured this would be a good place to ask...

are there canon slr's that will shoot hd video and photo.....any recommendations?

i have a canon vixia that just doesnt cut it, and i have a rebel that i like.

ideally if i can, i would sell or trade the both for a single hd slr that will handle video and photo.

any info appreciated.

canons dslr's have insanely awesome video. (This coming from a nikon shooter) the canon 7d has great video. i have a few friends with that shoot with it and they love it. i thought the video on it was pretty boss as well.

yeah the canons are a much cheaper alternative to pro video rigs

alot of movies and tv are being shot on them. i believe sound is the only drawback but that can be solved easily.

this is what i am hoping to get eventually

7D is dope when it comes to video, and photos too actually.

Almost made me switch over to cannon, thank god I was broke when it dropped.

I raised money for my cat's amputation. I only plugged it on flickr and through friends. I was printing my own black and white at the time and charging 20 bucks a print. Those were photos of freights, and I didn't feel too comfortable selling photos of other peoples pieces but at the time I had no choice, I had paid 700 dollars I didn't have.

My husband needs an external/remote flash he can use with a Nikon D200. He'll be using it for things like shooting inside a factory and also shooting people snowboarding at night. Snow covered mountainside at night.

I know nothing about flashes so I'm kind of lost.

You guys got any recommendations or info?

Actually the post said "I'm not a fan of mercer and his ego. And I shot with martha cooper once. See, now were best friends!" Which I believe was done in a jocular tone. Then someone got super umad, and banned another person, overstretching his powers because of some silly little internet thing, acting like he is getting jocked, when its just a legitimate dislike of someone.

YOU AINT NO DIFFERENT YOU & YOUR BITCH BOY TRYING TO GET QUICK FAME & THEN ON TOP OF THAT DONT WANNA FIGHT BUT RUN & HIDE WHEN YOU SEE US LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE & ALWAYS WILL BE SO STOP GETTING ON HERE ACTING LIKE YOU SO HARD & TRYING TO CHECK SOMEONE WHEN THE REALITY OF IT ALL YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HOE ON HERE I MEAN BITCH ON HERE!

I know there's some San Francisco people on here and I'm showing photos tomorrow night at the Sub Mission gallery. Would be cool if some of you can make it out! Here's all the info...

6637220399_9a66baaa4d_b.jpg

- 7pm - 11pm

- $3 Donation @ door

- 18+

- No in/out

- No outside drink

- No weapons, Security strictly enforced

- Smoking patio

- Blackbook friendly

Constructive Destruction 4 DVD available at a show-only price of $10.

Select Load Limit merch available at show-only prices.

RSVP on Facebook.. www.facebook.com/events/138872732888896/