The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nice pictures but if youre developing them yourself, well either way, there isnt really a true black and true white to them. Its just about there but needs a little tweaking and then BAM! theyll pop!

Two rolls were underdeveloped so that's probably why they didn't scan so well. I'm not about to photoshop them just to make them look better, I just wanted them scanned so it's easier to tell which photos are worth printing.

Look in frequently asked questions to figure out how to post photo's.

Even the links you posted don't work, your flickr account is set to private.

Two rolls were underdeveloped so that's probably why they didn't scan so well. I'm not about to photoshop them just to make them look better, I just wanted them scanned so it's easier to tell which photos are worth printing.

Oh no worries man. I wasnt saying to photoshop I just meant to play with it more in the developing process. Sorry i didnt mean to sound bad about it. Its been a long time since I even held a camera. I did B&W photography back in 04 I think it was. I was in florida during all multitude of hurricanes that came through that year and school was always canceled. Needless to say I got nothing out of the class. Ill see if I have some photos laying around...

• Like 1

Yeah, even if only for the reflection, which was the eye catching thing about it. Id love to see it as a strong oil painting, but im way off in terms of skills for that..

Be my guest, if ya feel up to it.

Totally agree with the oil. Im in the same boat with you when it comes to oil skills. I saved the picture though...just in case I feel like dabbling with it.

Well I had a folder buried that i came across of old photos from 04 I believe. Scanned the developed photos since I wasnt able to find my lil negative holders. Made me made I lost some black but oh well theyre just scanned through Paint. This was really the only project I was able to finish inbetween the weather and school cancellations. It was a choice of a series...and as a youth with a love of letters...

2im8g9h.jpg

fk1ypt.jpg

ztiy6v.jpg

2n1urn8.jpg

dadqc.jpg

w9z2gz.jpg

These are two others I had as well...nothing fancy.

2hxblkw.jpg

j7drw0.jpg

Ill see if I can find my negs for some stuff if I have anything a lil more respectable

I know its a seconded quote but I was too late to edit again. My Canon Scanner will do negs and I found my lil holders but I dont have my original disk for the progs. What did you use to scan the negs? Photoshop or another adobe? I use fireworks and its giving my trouble and not letting me scan.

:edit: Nevermind. Im an idiot and didnt have my protective sheet removed ahhaha. I havent been up this early in a while.

I know its a seconded quote but I was too late to edit again. My Canon Scanner will do negs and I found my lil holders but I dont have my original disk for the progs. What did you use to scan the negs? Photoshop or another adobe? I use fireworks and its giving my trouble and not letting me scan.

:edit: Nevermind. Im an idiot and didnt have my protective sheet removed ahhaha. I havent been up this early in a while.

I use whatever walmart uses. I have no negative scanner, so I just drop them off at walmart and they charge me 2.50 a cd and that's it. My laptop has been broken for about a year, and the computer I use has paint and that's about it.

I also just got a new developer, so I'm trying that out. It's Sprint Standard, it's alright, but it left some streaks on the negatives and I'm sure I poured it very evenly without stopping and agitated it every minute.

4321400107_941e8dcb7f.jpg

4321399069_d576213a15.jpg

4322131880_b36f897914.jpg

4321396005_b0d55dc514.jpg